Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I remember seing something about 2 seperate school shootings in Royal City , Washington I think...Im to tired to search .......

Sniper ..your quite the comedian tonight!!

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
This is the only thing that came into my view

YALA, Thiland : A school director received serious gunshot wounds in a drive-by shooting in Muang district yesterday afternoon, local police said.
Police said Sitthichai Jan-apiban, Ban Krong Pinang school director, 54, was shot by a motorcycle pillion rider while on his way home from the school with his wife.

Mr Sitthichai was hit three times while his wife escaped unharmed.

Police believed the gun attack might have been the work of a local insurgent group.

In Narathiwat, a bomb exploded near a security coordination station in Muang district on Monday night. No casualties were reported.

Police said the blast took place at a food shop opposite the station. At the time, it was manned by several staff.

The station was set up to get local people involved in quelling the unrest in the strife-torn South.

In neighbouring Pattani, a group of 160 security volunteers from eight districts of Yala received a 30-day training programme to boost their skills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts