Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!! I ALMOST WANTED TO WRITE TO THE WEB MASTER OF THIS SITE BUT I figured IT IS JUST NOT WORTH IT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS JUST A SCARY reminder THAT WE NEED NOT ACT LIKE SUPER HERO'S THAT VEST MAY BE uncomfortable AND DONT BE AFRAID TO CALL FOR ANOTHER CAR...... CAUSE ITS TRUE THERE ARE ASSHOLES OUT THERE JUST LIKE THIS STAY SAFE EVERYONE !!!!

·
1,334 Posts
Now that is a very good lesson for everyone to not get complacent, stay alert, and one step ahead of these [email protected] Stay safe out there!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Here are some lines from the "sweet revenge" section. I find it very typical that police are made out to be "innocent citizen victimizers" and then this advice is given by the writer, and no doubt sh!tbag....

"Now, if you have done something illegal, then you should have planned it before you did it. Always make sure that you have studied and learned about the town or city that you are going to commit the crime in, and the cities or towns you have to go thru to get home. Learn where the one way streets are, Find out where the rivers and lakes are located, in case you have to ditch your evidence, guns, drugs, etc.....When ditching your evidence always do it right after making sharp turns, if you can stay far ahead enough of the cops. If you are lucky they won't see you when you toss the evidence out of your vehicle. Thats why it is a definite must to know where the rivers and lakes are."

"Do not shoot at a cops chest, Shoot at their knees, their dicks, or if your good, try to get a head shot. Because unless you have teflon bullets, their chest protector will stop the bullets. So good luck and may your God be with you."

And finally at the bottom of the page we find......

[ BLACK ACTIVISM ] [ BLACK EROTICA ] [ BLACK ENEMIES ] [ BLACK POETRY ]
[ HOME ]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did y'all read down and the sick fuck talks about murdering a LEO with gasoline..... I hope the sick fuck gets the shit kicked out of him.. Your jobs are hard enough with out people like this... Well if it counts for anything I feel safer having you guys out there and hope to one day have the privilege of being able to call my self a LEO..

G

·
Funny how these sh**bags claim to represent whatever race or religion they happen to be. All they represent is hatred, revolt against authority-satans little puppets engaged in a fight they cannot win. Satan must be laughing like hell when he sends them up against 200 law enforcement agents to a certain death. I can see him laughing and thinking "what a gullible piece of shit."

·
Registered
79 Posts
Another upstanding member of our society. Nothing but a crack - rape baby whose angry because one of his homey's got the justice that I'm sure was well deserved. The sad thing is that sub-human pieces of shit like this guy can get the education and training (in prison I'm sure) to place this shit on the net. The positive side is that sooner or later a drug overdose or a drug deal gone bad will catch up with him and society will be rid of another bottom feeding P.O.S.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Im not so sure this falls under free speech..However, i sent the link to the FBI as this to me is some sore of homegrown terrorist or anarchist group..be safe brother and sister officers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like that site was made up by a good mannered law-abiding citizen, or a complete and utter dirtbag with a rap sheet as long as all his shot guns lined up end to end. Wrongly accused on all of it, I'm sure :blink:
Just watch your back out there everyone, he may not have what it takes to try this stuff but with his "people skills" he may just reach someone who's a little off.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The song is old from early 90's I believe and I am willing to bet that the tough guy behind the computer would act a little different in person! He is a good reason to always stay fresh and alert!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Re: re: Scary Shit

Capt. Kirk said:
Holy crap that is the most disturbing thing I have ever laid eyes on. What is wrong with the guy who wrote that?
1. His father never took him hunting or fishing
2. His priest molested him
3. He was kicked out of cub scouts
4. The Marine recruiters laughed at him
5. A trooper cited him and towed him for revoked insurance.

In the end, who gives a damn?
:lol:

·
Had enough
3,270 Posts
I think investigator25 is right the overdose or the drug deal gone bad will catch up with him eventually.

G

·
This douche didn't do his homework too well.

Both Ice-T and Ice-Cube have played Police Officers in movies and television (and now have nice careers because of it), they can't hate cops that bad...

He could have at least quoted one of the rappers that is in jail or dead.

The lyrics are pitiful though, and it's obvious that this guy is trying to take Michael Crook's place.
:alcoholi:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I hate to even suggest this, but: WHAT PART OF THAT DIATRIBE DID YOU NOT ALREADY KNOW IN YOUR HEART, but were afraid to acknowledge due to political correctness?

When you approach the vehicle and ask for the lic/reg, you will be asked: "Why am I being stopped (this question may not be phrased in a grammatically correct fashion)?". Always have a laundry list of violations ready to recite to the scumbag: every violation you witnessed. Immediately recite the violations. DO NOT PLAY THE "I"LL TELL YOU ONCE YOU GIVE ME YOUR LIC/REG" game. The scumbag is ready for an argument, but once you recite three or four violations, they are disarmed...you have met there demands. DO NOT LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY (not that there are any egos in LE).

Always be prepared. There is not an excess of (insert the federally recognized victims group of your choice here) in jail because of racism, etc. The citizens are there for a reason.

Be nice. Be polite. Be ready to take some verbal sh*t. Be ready to defend your life. DO NOT ERE ON THE SIDE OF PC. Better to be a racist/sexist/speciest than to be dead. Play the odds: who's in jail? If it's blue haired old ladies then fear them. Protect yourself.:letitall:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts