Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any officers from SBCC tell me what shift/days 5 years would get? I'm debating whether or not to accept a transfer and can't get hold of your Assignment Officer. Thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Barbrady";p="61432 said:
Can any officers from SBCC tell me what shift/days 5 years would get? I'm debating whether or not to accept a transfer and can't get hold of your Assignment Officer. Thanks.
Maybe 3X11 Th/F or M/T but most likely T/W or W/Th. Slight chance of days with T/W. Most officers started in 98 or sooner.Good luck.JGH

·
Registered
97 Posts
Barbrady,

In regards to the DOC intanet, I know all places are not updated regularly so you can't see where you land in seniority. Our place @ SBCC post's that stuff freely. If you're at a place that doesn't yet have the intranet, please feel free to PM or email me your start date and I'll get back you at what you could possible win, providing no one jumps shift. I will also let you know what CO's with that start date currently have for shift and days off.

I do not know if your trying to contact our place directly or HRD. Our operations Officers are being pulled left and right to cover the shift. That would explain why they can't get back to you. If you're trying SBCC, they are good people, give them some time and they will get back to you.

Mosh, good to here from ya again. Good to see you haven't forgotten your old roots. Missed ya in Vegas over the Super bowl weekend. Got "guns" out there yet? Hope things are going good for ya out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.