Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saddam Hussein has been captured! Great job to ALL our service people!!!!!!! :lol: :D \:D/ :bat:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Unabomber

He kinda looks lije the Unabomber. lol

Good job to the troops, Special forces, Intelligence and other US agencies.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't believe it will mean an end to attacks, but a lot of fence-sitters just climbed down into our yard. I really wouldn't be surprised if some WMD evidence shows up soon. I'm glad the 4th found him, they've been taking a lion's share of the attacks. =D>

France and Germany still suck.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hats off to our military and informants on the caputure of Saddam.
http://g.msn.com/0US!s8.559_6217/88.b2142/3??cm=BigPic
They all deserve our thanks and appreciation!

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
Big Congrats to our men and women over in Iraq! 8)

And as far as WMD, By the way Saddam looked on TV, his smell alone would qualify as a "deadly weapon".

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
:D I want to thank all the Guys/Gals of the U.S. Armed Forces for the great job they are doing over seas =D>

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Personally, now that he's been captured, I am interested to see how his trial pans out. Also, it would be interesting to see where this guy is held. I can't imagine they would incarcerate him in Iraq. That place would be a target of an attack nearly every day.

·
Registered
27 Posts
America rocks. I'm very happy the soldiers were able to capture him and he didn't put up a fight. Their hard work and determination is much appreciated. UNITED WE STAND!!!!

And a respectful moment of silence for those that have already made the ultimate sacrafice, may they rest in peace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.