Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
My GF was a premature, about the same amount of time and that was 19 years ago im sure they will be fine, since NE has some of the best hospitals in the country.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Twins have a tendency to be born prematurely. I'm not sure of the statistics but most live. We'll keep your family in our prayers though.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
My daughters were born @ 34 weeks & one of my daughters was not breathing and had water on the brain and was gonna need surgery. Now I have 2 wonderful girls who are about to turn 2 and are perfectly healthy. Things will be fine I'm sure. I was also burn 3+ months premature back in 1977 and I was given 3 months to live before I was supposed to die in an incubator. My parents were told they would never be able to hold me. My parents were also told that I was going to have many many many medical problems. Well 27 years later and not only did I beat all the odds by living but i am perfectly health... well minus this damn herniated disc!

I am sure everything will be fine, keep us updated, tell ur bro I said good luck.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,713 Posts
Best Wishes and hopeful thoughts!

Woody

·
Registered
316 Posts
just wondering how the twins were doing. I am due in 3 weeks so my heart goes out to you and your family. Take care and hang in there!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.