Sacramento Police Officer Seen On Video Pointing Gun At Driver During Traffic Stop | MassCops

Sacramento Police Officer Seen On Video Pointing Gun At Driver During Traffic Stop

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Articles' started by RodneyFarva, Sep 10, 2019.

1. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

1, Watch the full video.
    2, You have been stopped for that before and still have yet to fix it.
    3, Don't speak in a condescending tone to the officer.
    4, If that was Nazi Germany you have been dragged out of your car for no reason or explanation and shot.
    5, You couldn't be wearing a more appropriate hat.
    6, What the fuck is a smith and wesTon?
    7, You asked for a supervisor, great, you still need to get out of the vehicle you are not that important, sorry but its true.
    8, The reason for the stop had been explained to you ad nauseam.
    9, The police tried to work with you but you decided to act like a dink now you are about a 3 pound trigger pull away from turning your passenger side car seat to a new form of spray painted modern art.

Sacramento Police Officer Seen On Video Pointing Gun At Driver During Traffic Stop
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento police officer who aimed her gun at a driver is drawing a lot of attention online. The incident happened last October, but the video is just now coming to light.

The driver claims police pulled him over for a window tint violation but says when he showed them a previous “fix it” ticket for a window tint, officers changed their reason for pulling him over.
    The video shows the two sides arguing and then one of the officers pulls out their gun. The man believes he was mistreated.

The Sacramento Police department confirmed the incident happened last year on the city’s north side but declined further comment.

Per department policy, “nothing in any firearms procedure shall preclude the drawing of the officer’s firearm during the course of an arrest or investigation or when an officer reasonably believes it necessary for the safety of the officer or the safety of another.”

Kilvinsky and Joel98 like this.
  2. Joel98

Joel98 MassCops Member

He should’ve just cooperated instead of being a douche and he would’ve been out of there in 5 minutes.

Kilvinsky, pahapoika and RodneyFarva like this.
  3. AB7

AB7 MassCops Member

The moment he said “can I speak to a supervisor”, I realized he had the wrong hair cut.

upload_2019-9-10_15-45-30.png

pahapoika, CCCSD, RodneyFarva and 2 others like this.
  4. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

I’d say something but then my social media would be accessed I’d be accused of something...

Kilvinsky, pahapoika and Joel98 like this.
  5. Viking_Heathen

Viking_Heathen New Member

1. I watched the full video
    2. When given a fix-it ticket you have however long the ticket specifies. IDGF if I have a month, I'll do it when I have time.
    3. Speaking in a condescending tone is NOT A CRIME. I can have whatever tone I f$#king want, if a cop doesn't like it... Tough s&+t!
    4. Ah, because Nazi Germany would have done X it makes that statement irrelevant? You do realize it starts by minor overreaches of power?!
    5. It's called freedom of speech, jackass!
    6. How is this even a point?! "Oh he said the name of something in a funny way. I'm going to make fun of him because I need gratification to deter from my own self loathing."
    7. A cop can't order you to get out of the car because they feel like it! Owning a gun is part of the 2nd Amendment rights. There was NO reason for the cop to order him out.
    8. The reason for the stop was given ONCE! I thought you watched the whole video?
    9. See point 3...
    10. You might want to check your mouth for some dog shit from all that boot licking.

6. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I approved this post just so I could say "Adios, Motherfucker"

kdk240, Bloodhound, Goose and 5 others like this.
  7. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

What a stupid used douchebag...

Joel98 likes this.
  8. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

He argued, because he COULD.

And it's pretty apparent that HE isn't terribly familiar with history or he's know that he would never have been treated this well in Nazi Germany. I hate it when the ignorant throw NAZI GERMANY out there when it's apparent they've never done more than maybe see a movie.

kdk240, 02136colonel, Joel98 and 5 others like this.
  9. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

I was going to reply to all of this but then realized you are just not that important. Stop googling your name and beating off to the results.

10. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Just stop typing. I'm sure whatever you have to say can wait until you're smarter.

Kilvinsky, CCCSD and Joel98 like this.
  11. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

I could go for a Smith and Western omelet.

Kilvinsky, CCCSD and JR90 like this.
  12. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

The "motorist" in this case did exhibit a brusque and mildly confrontational demeanor. That's a level upward on anybody's radar. He admits to having what I assume, is a lawfully possessed firearm in the vehicle. The behavioral indicator(s) coupled with a deadly weapon potential in the city limits of Sacremento CA, would seem to make the officer(s) response ultimately legal.
    Not to say I would have gone to "guns" as rapidly the officer did, but I am more of a time/distance/shielding guy, and I DID NOT have the view of everything she did. So his feeling were hurt, we all know where is going..............................

kdk240 and CCCSD like this.
  13. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Are there any studies about small statured female officers having to use higher levels of force than their male counterparts? I just size a new hire for a 28" duty belt. She's 5' 1" and 110 lbs. Diversity is strength I guess

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

mpd61 likes this.
  14. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

Criminal Justice classes must be back in session!

RodneyFarva likes this.