Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Southern Campus Cop
156 Posts
MA: Seeks to completely ban the manufacture of a product line that accounts for the vast majority of Smith and Wessons’s profits

Smith and Wesson: Moves to a red state taking millions of dollars in tax revenue and thousands of jobs with it.

MA: surprised face

I mean, how could MA propose such legislation and not expect this to happen? Obviously production is going to move somewhere where these guns are legal. S&W isn’t just going to give up a huge portion of its profits because MA told them “guns are bad”. In a few years, I’m sure the Springfield plant will be closed entirely or downsized by a huge percentage. I’m sure exactly what that dump of a city needs right now is a huge employer bailing out on them.

·
Registered
439 Posts
MA: Seeks to completely ban the manufacture of a product line that accounts for the vast majority of Smith and Wessons’s profits

Smith and Wesson: Moves to a red state taking millions of dollars in tax revenue and thousands of jobs with it.

MA: surprised face

I mean, how could MA propose such legislation and not expect this to happen? Obviously production is going to move somewhere where these guns are legal. S&W isn’t just going to give up a huge portion of its profits because MA told them “guns are bad”. In a few years, I’m sure the Springfield plant will be closed entirely or downsized by a huge percentage. I’m sure exactly what that dump of a city needs right now is a huge employer bailing out on them.
Had no idea Springfield was where the HQ for S&W was.. well, that explains a lot about that city..

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,768 Posts
This "Commonwealth" is the Commiefornia of the east coast. I used to think it was Connecticut. Even the "Live Free or Die" state is being polluted by the migration of the unicorns of utopia.
It's all Facebooks fault.............

·
Southern Campus Cop
156 Posts
This "Commonwealth" is the Commiefornia of the east coast. I used to think it was Connecticut. Even the "Live Free or Die" state is being polluted by the migration of the unicorns of utopia.
It's all Facebooks fault.............
Unfortunately I see the same thing more and more in the south too. People move here from CA and the northeast, then complain how much it sucked in those places, and how much better it is here. Then they vote for exactly the same type of people they voted for in CA or the northeast and junk up our state too.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Unfortunately I see the same thing more and more in the south too. People move here from CA and the northeast, then complain how much it sucked in those places, and how much better it is here. Then they vote for exactly the same type of people they voted for in CA or the northeast and junk up our state too.
That’s their ultimate goal for Texas. Have all the trash from California migrate there and turn it blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: CCCSD and mpd61

·
Administrator
549 Posts
Love me some Grady Judd!

·
Premium Member
6,207 Posts
When we moved here one of the local business owners said and I quote "Welcome to New Hampshire. Don't Mass it up." Trust me we moved here because we didn't like it there. We don't want here to be like there. If we did, we could have saved a lot of aggravation and stayed there. As liberal as my little town is (and I suspect it only seems that way because they just won't shut up) it warmed my cold little heart when another Mass transplant got mocked and laughed at after complaining on the town FB page that she had to show ID to vote.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts