Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

S&W bailing on Mass.

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  FAPD 
#1 ·
#2 ·
MA: Seeks to completely ban the manufacture of a product line that accounts for the vast majority of Smith and Wessons’s profits

Smith and Wesson: Moves to a red state taking millions of dollars in tax revenue and thousands of jobs with it.

MA: surprised face

I mean, how could MA propose such legislation and not expect this to happen? Obviously production is going to move somewhere where these guns are legal. S&W isn’t just going to give up a huge portion of its profits because MA told them “guns are bad”. In a few years, I’m sure the Springfield plant will be closed entirely or downsized by a huge percentage. I’m sure exactly what that dump of a city needs right now is a huge employer bailing out on them.

#7 ·
This "Commonwealth" is the Commiefornia of the east coast. I used to think it was Connecticut. Even the "Live Free or Die" state is being polluted by the migration of the unicorns of utopia.
It's all Facebooks fault.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.