Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those of you who have been processed what was he exact PT Test in order that you performed including requirements for completion and what questions exactly were you aked during the oral interview process?

·
Registered
198 Posts
those of you who have been processed what was he exact PT Test in order that you performed including requirements for completion and what questions exactly were you aked during the oral interview process?
The PT was a timed 1 1/2 mile run(in the snow on my day) and 2 obstacle courses in the gym.

It was a oral board consisting of 3 sergeants.
I don't remember all of the exact questions but I do remember the first was on the idea of "What makes you feel that you would make a good canidate for the Mass. State Police." Then I know at one point they came up with personalized questions from your application and paperwork. When you answered a question they would ask follow up questions until they all felt satisfied with your answer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.