Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting a Roni for one of my spare Glocks. Anybody have them? Anyone around here sell them and what paperwork hoops do I got to do to get one?

TY

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
If you're a Police Officer, reach out to someone from Harvard University PD, I swear they were running them during a course I went to.

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
Can you even get NFA stuff in MA? The barrel is under 16", so to be in compliance with federal law, you would have to file the proper paperwork with the ATF and wait for your tax stamp.

Stand by to stand by, I'm sure our resident firearms expert will stop by in a while. I gave up on Massivetwoshits a long time ago...yes, that's how someone I worked with pronounced it. ;)

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,778 Posts
They're GAY!!!!!!!!!!

1. Nice big 4"-5" barrel Pistol caliber carbine ya got there.....ahhh ya that's still just pistol under there. Anybody sure this isn't SBR once you lock it all together?
2. Oh is it more stable or something than the handgun it surrounds? So is an M-4
3, it ain't cheap, and oh put some optics on it too, even much less cheap now.

I'll pass, sorry

Reactions: csauce777

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
RO-NI
You don't have to put on the red dot
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the right
ROOOOO-NI
You don't have to wear that Glock tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right (or if its gay)

·
Super Moderator
6,646 Posts
Merry Xmas, no NFA, no SBR, no tax stamp. Save your $200. If you find yourself in a position to need a rifle, buy one.
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Font Gun barrel

Reactions: Killjoy

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
The Roni is pointless...pony up and buy an AR, in the end, it will serve you better than an oversized pistol.

Merry Xmas, no NFA, no SBR, no tax stamp. Save your $200. If you find yourself in a position to need a rifle, buy one.

Holt sh*t, I know that guy! Great instructor!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.