Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any further info on this dept? I see that they're hiring as of right now and didn't know if anyone has any experience with the guys there...thinking about possibly dropping off an application there

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doh...i might apply there anyways...seems like they're going the non civil service route according to the thread that Gil posted in the Job Listings section...I'll give it a shot...can't hurt to try right?

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,769 Posts
Hmmm.........
I think H5O checked them out within last couple years and it seemed a complete waste of time if I recall. He had FT academy etc.
:?

·
Registered
410 Posts
His peeps call him "Yimmy". He is a well respected, multi-talented, highly educated member of the law enforcement community. A man amongst men. Truly the finest of the finest. Amen.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mikey682 said:
the application was 17 pages long, that should fill up a few filing cabinets.
yea pretty crazy huh...still workin on it now...i wish there was a spot on there where i could put that i'm an intern at a PD currently but don't see any spot for it *sigh*

·
Registered
393 Posts
Mikey682 said:
Yeah I was going to apply. But after I saw the length of the application I decided not too. And I probabally just save myself $25.00 as well.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PJM#15 said:
Mikey682 said:
Yeah I was going to apply. But after I saw the length of the application I decided not too. And I probabally just save myself $25.00 as well.
ya i was like :shock: when i saw you had to pay...probably the same with all non civ service depts...i still gotta dig up my HS diploma somewhere and what kinda stinks is that I'm gonna have my bachelors in a month but i don't have it yet so i have to put that I have yet to receive it...o well

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm...can't seem to dig up my diploma anywhere...I wonder if they take official notorized school transcripts? :?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shawnr76 said:
Danman1116 said:
hmm...can't seem to dig up my diploma anywhere...I wonder if they take official notorized school transcripts? :?
If you look hard enough, you could probaly find it on EBAY :lol: :lol:
lol yea...you can pretty much find anything on ebay nowadays :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.