Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road rage woman driver burned to death after setting her own car on fire by revving engine at rival motorist

A road rage woman driver was burned to death after ramming another vehicle and setting her own car on fire by furiously revving her engine until sparks flew from the wheels, it emerged today.
Serena Sutton-Smith, 54, had deliberately driven into the back of Paula Small's stationary car and then refused to get out of her Vauxhall Nova as she sat with her foot down on the accelerator.
One of her front tyres disintegrated and then the wheel dug into the tarmac, causing sparks which ignited the brake fluid in her engine and set the vehicle alight.
A local resident who tried in vain to persuade her to get out watched in horror with others at the scene as she died at the wheel of her burning car, an inquest was told.

more... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etting-engine-alight-revving-hard-victim.html

G

·
Re: Road rage woman driver burned to death after setting her own car on fire by revvi

Can I get the Ted Knight/Judge Smails laugh?

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Re: Road rage woman driver burned to death after setting her own car on fire by revvi

Can I get the Ted Knight/Judge Smails laugh?
I loved Judge Smails in Caddyshack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts