Road rage + Gun play + Perspective = Justifiable. | MassCops

Road rage + Gun play + Perspective = Justifiable.

Discussion in 'Patrol' started by RodneyFarva, Apr 19, 2019.

1. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Watch both vids. let me know what you think. I thought the guy in the mini cooper was going for a gun.

Tempers flare and a gun is drawn during a road rage incident gone wrong.

Police are investigating a road rage incident in Richmond after a video surfaced showing a driver pointing a gun at a man and then speeding away.

The driver, is seen sitting in his car and pointing his concealed carry gun at the driver screaming “Get in your car.”

Richmond police were called but Surroz said that they did not arrest the red jeep's driver, Schimian. “They said because he has a concealed carry permit he was well within his rights to put the gun in my face because he told the cops that he was terrified of his life,” Surroz said, who is the man seen at gunpoint in the alternate angle below.

2. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Guy in the red Jeep was lucky

Called twice on a-holes = nothing. Pull a gun out on somebody ?

Guaranteed face-plant in the pavement, loss of license , sued by scumbags lawyer , etc.

This is my strategy :D

38bigblock and RodneyFarva like this.
  3. EJS12213

EJS12213 MassCops Member

What was this incident over? It's not clear but in Mass the guy in the Jeep would be screwed. Just look what happened with the two that flashed a knife and the other a gun. The gun guy got his license taken and charged. Don't know if the knife guy ever did later on.

pahapoika and 38bigblock like this.
  4. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Arm chair judgement? Phuk dat fool in the Jeep!
    1. He was going 50+ mph consistently in the nearly first 30 seconds with NO ONE around. Clearly looking for trouble.
    2. The other driver got out of his car, first pointing at his left bicep, then removed a cell phone from his left breast pocket and approached the Jeep. I didn't see anything over the top from the car driver. CLEARLY a CCW civilian in his car, has no real justification for ASSAULTIVE presentation of a firearm. Sorry, can't see it.
    3. Look carefully at the Jeep Dude's trigger finger, look again, and again. Loser...................

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    AB7 likes this.
  5. AB7

AB7 MassCops Member

It seems a little strange that the guy in the grey car (Mini Cooper?) would just decide to get out of his car and start approaching the guy in the Jeep. I feel like maybe they had a prior interaction and this was subsequent.

After these two videos were released, I hope that the Richmond police would apply for a criminal complaint for A&B DW and contact the licensing authority to revoke his LTC.

mpd61 likes this.
  6. AB7

AB7 MassCops Member

“Brian Schimian, 41, of Richmond, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, disorderly conduct and reckless driving.”

Jeep driver was repeatedly honking while stopped behind the other car. The driver got out of the grey car to see what was up.

mpd61 likes this.