Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

RISP... Test Soon?

55K views 243 replies 59 participants last post by  Herrdoktor 
#1 ·
I spoke to two RI Troopers in October at a Criminal Justice fair, they said that they should be testing within a year... Recently, the RISP Recruitment Video has been added to the front page of their website... Hopefully that is good news. Anybody else hear anything recently?

#228 ·
What are you trying to say? DI's don't have time to read MC. Silly rabbits!

I got a 98, and I plan on arriving at 6:30 AM in my green 1997 Dodge Stratus bearing MA 726CSP. I think i'll wear a blue t-shirt and gray shorts because they'll all be impressed by that attire. I'll wear my masscops name tag so you guys can come say hello. I know they'll want to hire me because i'm the best ever:rolleyes:

See you fellas there!

#231 ·
Congrats, LA, I82 and F57. I wouldn't worry too much about posting your score here. Seems like all that passed posted. Good luck on the next phase.

I don't think it's about " what everybody else does", it's about doing what they told you to do. i.e if they said don't talk about, I just wouldn't talk about it.

just an old retired guys opinion.:teeth_smile:

Good luck to all who took the test, getting on the job was the 2nd best thing that ever happened to me (just in case my wife is watching)

#236 ·
I look forward to see all you future troopers on the median of I-95 or under the bridge before Branch ave in Providence on my way to the Cadillac Lounge for tit patrol.

LOL, my buddy actually lives right off branch ave exit. Still havent been to Cadillac Lounge though.

#240 ·
Good luck to all who is left in the process. On another note I talked to a good friend of mine (RISP) who said they are about to fire one of their newjacks who was already on double secret probation for his 3rd drunken off duty incident. This one was at the Pats/Jets game. What a shame.
yikes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.