RISP... Test Soon? | Page 9 | MassCops

RISP... Test Soon?

Discussion in 'Rhode Island' started by CTrain, Dec 19, 2007.

1. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

no, but I saw someone parked at an angle covering two parking spots.

2. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

I saw a guy kill a man with a trident!

3. sabiandrums

sabiandrums New Member

One of the troopers reminded me of a more squared away Matt Damon...I believe hes the one who got on the kid who almost plowed over the Chief. Definitely saw the Brunette smokeshow in the white...never, never have I seen a girl that hot take a police exam. My favorite comment from one of the troopers is when we were all lined up in formation outside and off to our far side one of the troopers asked if anyone there was from New Jersey. Another trooper comes back from yelling at what he dubbed the "late crew" and asked a kid close by me "Why are you raising your hand?", to which the kid replies "Im from Jersey sir", the trooper gets a big ole' smile on his face and says "thats nice...I'll try not to hold that against you" :bounce:

4. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

I was referring to the one wearing black, during the Sunday am exam. Good to know there's a possibility of eye candy during the suck... :wink_smile:

5. HuskyH-2

Lol. I have a feeling that if Oliva Munn and Bar Raefali showed up for a make out session, we wouldn't even have the chance to truly enjoy it.

6. tf4101

tf4101 MassCops Member

some moron got dropped off with his pockets full of crap. The Trooper found someone else from Jersey and he was allowed to put his stuff in her car.

7. HuskyH-2

was that on the sat or sunday?

8. tf4101

tf4101 MassCops Member

That was on Saturday. Why was the shore there on Sunday to?

9. HuskyH-2

not as far as i know i was jsut wondering if i missed this shit on sunday

10. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

I'll bet they write little "notes in the margins" on those people though.

11. HuskyH-2

I was at an oral board one time last year and there was a sheriff applying for the position. This guy kept running his mouth about where he applied and he started talking about the RISP exam. I guess he felt he didn't deserve being yelled at cause as soon as they got on him he turned around and left. Tried to make it seem like he was big and bad, and that he didn't need them.

I didn't say a world, but all I remember was thinking in my head "Pussy".

12. RIgal34

RIgal34 MassCops Member

I am in complete agreement, but when you do the math and figure that half the people that applied, roughly 750 people, who will not move on to the next phase just 'donated' $53 each to the recruitment drive...a little under 40k....not too bad for people who weren't even seriously considered from the start. You better believe they'll let anyone come take the written test. Obviously, the intensity of the agility test will be about five times what the written test was.

13. Ireland82

Ireland82 MassCops Member

did anybody on the 10/23 test see the kid at the end who had that girl hide his wallet and cellphone? i was walking out when the questioning started..

14. Ireland82

i completely agree with you, but i did not see any body getting kicked out or told to go home, even the late people were allowed to sit the test which surprised me, i mean granted there was a lot of barking but no bite.....

15. RIgal34

RIgal34 MassCops Member

has anyone received any correspondence in regards to the written test yet?

16. Simon

Simon Guest

I haven't..........

17. HuskyH-2

likewise

18. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Same here.

19. Pvt. Cowboy

Oh Haaaa Haaaaaa CC!! Wiseass!! :smug:

I know Simon is looking forward to it, simply because of the Providence Place area he'll be eligible to patrol. Dave and Busters is pretty bad ass...

20. HuskyH-2

am or pm falcon? i wont get my mail till 12 tonight when I get outta work :(

21. MTA2010

MTA2010 MassCops Member

Nice job Falcon.

22. HuskyH-2

23. Ireland82

Passed with a 92! Time for the physical on 12/15 at 7am! unlike all you poor mass guys i only live about twenty minutes down the road, if any of you guys are looking for hotels, the Airport Hilton Garden Inn is about five minutes away from CCRI

BTW Good Luck Falcon and MTA!

24. Pvt. Cowboy

Ya know, my old man gave me an old expression to live by once. Funny thing is it's an expression I saw on a wall at a particular location, in a particular chow hall many many years later...

"Loose lips, sink ships."

Might be something to think about...

25. HuskyH-2

nothing in my mail