RISP... Test Soon? | Page 8 | MassCops

RISP... Test Soon?

Discussion in 'Rhode Island' started by CTrain, Dec 19, 2007.

1. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

that was actually one of the best lines. Open your mouth lets it roll in, hydration!!

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

wtf was going on while we were in the auditorium and you could hear all the screaming?

2. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

The screaming came DIRECTLY after the kid said "No problem." Another applicant who had a lack luster appearance was getting destroyed because he couldn't follow instructions. When we walked up to the women at the desk who had our names on the checklist, we were to give our last name, then first. Well... He did it wrong, which resulted in the appropriate response by about 3 Troopers. The loudest was the tall black Trooper, I could almost see fire expelling from his mouth.

That Trooper who had called it hydration is an instructor at the academy. I overheard him chewing out a girl directly in front of me in the parade. He remembered her from the last time and advised her of his status change, and asked why she didn't make it last time. I couldn't make out what she said...

Did you, however, see the smokeshow brunette there? My eyes came off my test a few times to watch her walk across the auditorium floor... Probably penciled in a few wrong answers while doing that.

3. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

When do you figure you'll get your mark?

4. HuskyH-2

2 weeks CC.

And ya I'm sure I saw Cowboy. Honestly best testing experience I've ever had, stressful but rewarding. And thanks for the explanation on that, I could hear everything, but I couldn't see jack.

5. Pvt. Cowboy

2-3 weeks according to the staff there today.

6. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Two weeks??? That's great. Good luck to you Husky, Cowboy and everyone who took the test.

7. HuskyH-2

Ya its pretty awesome, I couldn't believe when they said it. RISP will have tested and have new boots on the ground, in about the same amount of time it took me to get my test scores from Mass CS HRD.

8. kp1490

kp1490 New Member

all I could think through the whole day was how could you consciously show up unshaven, with long hair (oh a freakin mohawk) and with a PURPLE suit coat. I just don't get how people can do that. And seriously how hard is it to sit still or put your heels together...brutal. RISP have their shit together though...great department, great experience.

9. tf4101

tf4101 MassCops Member

I had two morons next to me. One looked like he cut his own hair with a flowbee and the other one had frisbees in his ears. "there called gauges sir". Trooper to Trooper, do we have any troopers with gauges? No Trooper. Didn't think so.

10. kp1490

kp1490 New Member

haha that sounds about right. It's unbelievable what people think is acceptable. I must say though I was not expecting some of the questions, came as a bit of a surprise. They weren't bad though...

11. Pvt. Cowboy

Geez... I guess that Husky, Lawman, and myself were the only ones who signed a "CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE" that stated we wouldn't discuss the content of the RISP exam.

12. kp1490

kp1490 New Member

A large failure on my part. Thank you for pointing it out - it will not happen again and I presume it will not need to as I am sure it will come back to me. I apologize if it angered anyone other than myself.

13. HuskyH-2

Lol, maybe one of the mods will delete it.

14. HuskyH-2

I don't think I've ever looked forward to and dreaded something so much at the same time. The PT test will be an experience.

15. Pvt. Cowboy

He made QUITE the impression!! I made sure to do EXACTLY as told hahaha...

Tell him he rattle me a little, and I'm tough to scare.

16. HuskyH-2

Your so awesome!!!:yellowcarded:

It actually was fun though.

17. HuskyH-2

Hahaha no, But that IS awesome lol.

18. Crvtte65

Crvtte65 Moderator

Thats cause of your ssuuuuuupppppeerrrrr sexy bodaayy:hot:

19. Pvt. Cowboy

Ohhh hayyyyyyyy!!

20. Simon

Simon Guest

Just got my letter today kids. I'm the first one selcted for the academy. Cowboy, I'm requesting that you be my battle buddy for the class.

21. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Shower buddy is more appropriate..

I call BS. You'll never leave the mall. That food court is one perk too good to give up..

22. MTA2010

MTA2010 MassCops Member

few memorable quotes from Saturday's exam:

"nice hair, you obviously didnt get the memo. are you going skateboarding after the test?"

"why are you staring at me?? do you want to be on my xmas list??"

"great job, nice work, you only bumped into the chief of the state police. he's only the cheif of the rhode island state police. good job."

classics!

23. HuskyH-2

At that point I'd just wrap up my shit and leave. Bumping into the colonel is my cue that maybe, it's just not meant to be.

24. Pvt. Cowboy

Can anyone else imagine R. Lee Ermey saying those quotes?

I sure as shit know I can!

25. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

The most outrageous costume I saw was some dude sporting a jean sport coat with leather elbows. Yes, black leather elbow pads, and deep down inside I knew he felt that he belonged there.