Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

41 - 60 of 244 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
All RI cops come from the earth fully formed!! Where have you been!!,lol
No, no, no you got in wrong. Like Athena, MSP Troopers spring from the head of Zeus fully formed, armed and clothed in boots & breeches.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Kind of off topic, but has anyone else noticed that RI Troopers are often "huge friggin' guys"? Quite a few of them that I have seen sure have been, I'm no Tiny Tim but they were some big dudes

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Well yes, I know that. But how does that make us (the posters in this thread) crybaby computer toughguys? Am I completely missing something here???

G

·
I think he meant that a majority of us are this:
I didn't know that the RISP test had a 90% fail to sit your ass in a chair rate though... LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: Rhode Island State Police

I've looked all over the site with no luck, but does anyone know:

the starting salary,
the max salary,
retirement plan (how many years to become vested? yearly multiplier? lifetime medical? etc.),
yearly holidays,
etc.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
435 Posts
The academy attitude starts on test day they are hardcore from day 1 of the process my current boss retired in 2004 as 3rd in charge.... they have a mandatory 25year retirement....

·
MassCops Member
535 Posts
The academy attitude starts on test day they are hardcore from day 1 of the process my current boss retired in 2004 as 3rd in charge.... they have a mandatory 25year retirement....
You must work in the big city and are talking about Billy!!

41 - 60 of 244 Posts