Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to two RI Troopers in October at a Criminal Justice fair, they said that they should be testing within a year... Recently, the RISP Recruitment Video has been added to the front page of their website... Hopefully that is good news. Anybody else hear anything recently?

·
MassCops Member
535 Posts
The state of RI, just laid off 400 state worker,s I wouldn't hold my breath!!!Not to sound negative.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Keep a close eye on the site. Funding was recently approved to begin another recruitment. Intel I received was the process will begin "very soon"

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the update MarineMustang, I've also heard the same thing (second-hand) from an RI Trooper

G

·
Hey Big Irish, good to hear you're on the mend. I just received 3 more Masscops infractions - shooting for the banned list. Boo Hoo Hooo. Some even accused me of being Mechanixman. Can you help set the record straight? Thanks big boy. :D

G

·
Hey Big Irish, good to hear you're on the mend. I just received 3 more Masscops infractions - shooting for the banned list. Boo Hoo Hooo. Some even accused me of being Mechanixman. Can you help set the record straight? Thanks big boy. :D
Here comes some more you BroadfullofFraud !!!!!!!

G

·
Now I really think you are a tool (and mechanixman's alt). Please understand that uncovering frauds is a national sport here at masscops. I wish I could pull up Mechanixman's old posts, because I remember him (you) randomly kissing Big Irish's ass (god only knows why). I think he even posted back wondering who the hell you were.

Someone cross-checked his/her ip address didn't they?

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's about time that troll got banned.

·
Registered
18 Posts
they will not be having an academy until 2009.., at the earliest...I have a relative who is a state senator and have talked to people within..

1 - 20 of 244 Posts