Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

RISP---Results IN

6K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  kemore11 
#1 ·
The Rhode Island State Police Scores have arrived!

#3 ·
I heard the cut off for the PT test was an exam score of 88%. I don't know how many people that will be???? I know they are running the PT test on at least 3 separate dates. I only know of 3 confirmed dates because myself and 2 friends all have 3 different dates for the test.

#6 ·
I didn't mean to start the rumor mill on that comment. I heard of someone getting an 86% and their letter stated that 88% was needed to move on in the process. It was one of those friend of a friend deals so take it with a grain of salt...because I did. I Just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone could corroborate it.

#15 ·
Has anyone heard of anyone getting a 95 or higher?? The closest I have heard of besides you guys is a buddy of mine who recieved an 88. Everyone else I know of got that letter in the mail that said that they needed an 88 or higher and they recieved scores in the mid 80s...anyone else have the PAT with me on the 22nd?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.