Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EOW Capt. David Dorn; 06/02-20; St. Louis (Missouri) Police Department; Cause of death was murder by unidentified looter(s)/rioter(s) near a pawn shop. RIP

Face Peaked cap Cap Military person Sleeve

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,755 Posts
This makes NO sense. There are no words. And our leaders want to erode the Second Amendment, when people can't even handle the First.

·
Southern Campus Cop
148 Posts
because..........Black lives matter????????o_O
RIP Captain
I find it ironic that the whole protest is supposedly about black lived mattering but both the retired captain and FPS security officer killed by rioters were black.

·
Super Moderator
6,631 Posts
I am looking forward to when the true peaceful protesters violently turn on the antifa and agitators that use the crowd as cover. Hoping for a mogadishu style street dragging and curb stomping.

Reactions: mpd61

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
I find it ironic that the whole protest is supposedly about black lived mattering but both the retired captain and FPS security officer killed by rioters were black.
They weren't black. They were blue. We're ALL blue, no matter what race, creed or national origin and that is the ONLY way many outsiders see us. Sure, we see OURSELVES as blue, but not in the same way. We see the diversity in our ranks, they only see the uniform and that we're all evil inside it, no matter who we are actually occupying that uniform.

Pure hypocrisy, pure and simple.

God Bless you Captain, thank you for your service and may you forever Rest in Peace.

Reactions: res2244 and Drebbin
1 - 8 of 8 Posts