RIP Capt. David Dorn St. Louis PD | MassCops

RIP Capt. David Dorn St. Louis PD

Discussion in 'Local Retired Officers and Off Duty Deaths' started by res2244, Jun 3, 2020.

1. res2244

res2244 MassCops Member

EOW Capt. David Dorn; 06/02-20; St. Louis (Missouri) Police Department; Cause of death was murder by unidentified looter(s)/rioter(s) near a pawn shop. RIP

upload_2020-6-2_22-19-38.jpeg

EUPD377 likes this.
  2. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

God bless you sir, rest in peace.

HistoryHound and EUPD377 like this.
  3. FAPD

FAPD MassCops Member

because..........Black lives matter????????o_O
    RIP Captain

EUPD377 and mpd61 like this.
  4. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

This makes NO sense. There are no words. And our leaders want to erode the Second Amendment, when people can't even handle the First.

Kilvinsky, HistoryHound and EUPD377 like this.
  5. EUPD377

EUPD377 Southern Campus Cop

I find it ironic that the whole protest is supposedly about black lived mattering but both the retired captain and FPS security officer killed by rioters were black.

6. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I am looking forward to when the true peaceful protesters violently turn on the antifa and agitators that use the crowd as cover. Hoping for a mogadishu style street dragging and curb stomping.

mpd61 likes this.
  7. mb2000

mb2000 New Member

The heartbreaking video of him dying has circulated around twitter, very graphic. RIP Captain

8. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

They weren't black. They were blue. We're ALL blue, no matter what race, creed or national origin and that is the ONLY way many outsiders see us. Sure, we see OURSELVES as blue, but not in the same way. We see the diversity in our ranks, they only see the uniform and that we're all evil inside it, no matter who we are actually occupying that uniform.

Pure hypocrisy, pure and simple.

God Bless you Captain, thank you for your service and may you forever Rest in Peace.

res2244 and Drebbin like this.