Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minor riot at UMASS last night after Sox take series. No serious damage, just some small bonfires and playful bottle tossing.

BUT it was Westfield State College (Teaching & Criminal Justice students), where they overturned a cruiser.
:eek:nfire:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rioters overturn Police Crusier

Hey,

I use work out at WSC(Also went to school there). any reports of injuries to the PO's out there? doesn't surprise me especially it being a CJ school. I am going to assume that they brought in the boys from B-5 and WPD for back-up Do you know how many knuckle Heads got pinched for the thing at WSC?

Thanks
Luap112

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
It was a retired cruiser that Campus Police turned over to the maintenance department. Although I wish the troopers that came down from the Russell Barracks didnt know that, I would have loved to see some of those drunken F*cks get thumped and sprayed. :BM:

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
No Arrests, but WSC, Westfield, and MSP did a good job getting there quick and making sure no more stupid bullshit happened. No reported injuries either.

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
FSC had a large group of approximately 200-250 students/guests gather after the Red Sox win. The group shot off fireworks, started a very small fire, climbed on a few light poles, and threw tons of TP rolls from the buildings. We had 3 cruisers on the road and with the help of the Framingham PD 12-8 shift dispersed the crowd without incident. It would be good to hear from other College PD's about the after effects of last nights Red Sox win.

·
Registered
334 Posts
LOL - Very creative JohnBarleycorn :L:

Don't know why the image doesn't work, but if your throw the url in a browser, you can see it.

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Lets see.. if the response from the Red SOX winning the ALDS was this (minor riots,whatever).. I can only imagine what chaos would occur if they won the world series...May I have my riot helmet now please? [-o< :ninja:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mikey682 said:
It was a retired cruiser that Campus Police turned over to the maintenance department. Although I wish the troopers that came down from the Russell Barracks didnt know that, I would have loved to see some of those drunken F*cks get thumped and sprayed. :BM:
It was obvious that it was not a WSC cruiser, no lightbar and only stated Westfield State College on the side. It was a crown vic. I guess when you are a little drunk, like the students were, they could easily mistake it as a cruiser. :beer: #-o

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.