Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman is accused of a crime, tried in an American court of law, and found guilty. The woman has not killed anyone or committed treason, yet the judge orders the death penalty.
What was the woman convicted of?

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Rhode Island driver appealing a cite? :wink:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually Officer D.....is correct. See I new you munis hade brain power. Let me hit you with another one.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a holiday, and Austin hops into his car and starts to drive. He drives for hours in only one direction and covers hundreds of miles. When Austin stops the car and gets out, he's in the same place that he started.
In what US state did Austin drive?

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
Is this some kind of nascar thing? Is he in Indiana? Is the holiday fathers day or Memorial day?

On that note, here is one for you. What does NASCAR stand for?

BTW, I just noticed that your cat is a sniper!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And I found out two nights ago JohnBarleycorn is a song by a group named Traffic. :lol: Swear to you....I had no idea what meaning the name had until I put on some music station and they had it on.

And correct Indiana is the Answer.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a better one!

A group of famous people are always seen together, even though some have never even met eachother. What's more, although outsiders have seen them together, if you could talk to some members of the group, they wouldn't even be aware of the rest of the group's existence.
What is the last name of the oldest member of the group?

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
shawnr76 said:
And I found out two nights ago JohnBarleycorn is a song by a group named Traffic. :lol: Swear to you....I had no idea what meaning the name had until I put on some music station and they had it on.
Okay, I have no idea what you are talking about there. 8-[ I am (il)legally :whistle: downloading the song now though so I'll let you know.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope you hear it and change your name.......song sucks. :lol:

Actually it was beore my time so I can say that maybe there was a time :roll: when some people actually :shock: enjoyed it.

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
strat60 has it. =D>

As for the song, I didn't like the Traffic version either. But the Jethro Tull version isn't too bad, if you're in the right mood. :rofl:

Nightstick, thank you for playing and you may very well be right, but I was thinking more along the lines of:

N - Non
A - Athletic
S - Sport
C - Centered
A - Around
R - ********

(sorry to any NASCAR fans who may or may not be reDneCkz) :cussing:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is the answer Franklin?

BTW, I'm 34, and Traffic was one of my FATHER"S favorite bands, I believe their appeal is generational. Similar to how my daughter looks at my Iron Maiden albums.....

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Next two

1.What are the only two questions you will NEVER be able to answer?

2.A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.