REVIEW: 'STAR WARS' | MassCops

REVIEW: 'STAR WARS'

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by kwflatbed, Dec 16, 2015.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

very_scary_leia.jpg This is not the Princess you're looking for.

FTH, LGriffin, Goose and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fuzzywuzzy

Sorry. My apologies.

pahapoika likes this.
  4. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

5. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Just when you though this thread couldn't get worse, the dope with the tampon earrings chimes in:
    MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry says Star Wars is Racist Because Darth Vader is Black

In another case of, ‘YOU JUST CAN’T MAKE THIS SH*T UP,’ MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry said that Star Wars is racist because Darth Vader looks like a ‘black guy!’

Perry stated:

ARE YOU TIRED OF ALL OF THE SANITIZED CHRISTMAS MOVIES THAT TAKE CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS?

BuzzPo has teamed up with Hollywood to film and release a TRUE Christmas movie. We have already cast Kevin Sorbo, star of the hit film "God's Not Dead" as the lead! Because no studio would dare defy the PC police and release this, we are relying on our readers and others to give generously to make this a reality!

Please consider donating any amount to our Indiegogo campaign
    and help make this movie a reality. Even $3 will go a long way! DONATE NOW!
    “I know why I have feelings — good, bad and otherwise — about Star Wars. I spent the whole day talking about the Darth Vader situation.

The part where he was totally a black guy, whose name was basically James Earl Jones. While he was black he was terrible and bad, awful and used to cut off white men’s hand, and didn’t actually claim his son. But as soon as he claims his son, goes over to the good, takes off his mask and he is white — yes, I have many feelings about that.”

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

According to Mediaite, Perry is quite wrong.

1) Darth Vader first tells Luke that he is his father when he is still in his black armor, or “a black guy” as she puts it. There was never a point where he didn’t “claim his son”; as soon as he discovered Luke was alive, he took steps to reunited the family and “rule the galaxy as father and son.”
    MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry says Star Wars is Racist Because Darth Vader is Black - BuzzPo

Yup ... lefties vote for the leader of the free world based on what this shitbag says.
    [​IMG]

6. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

7. Fuzzywuzzy

In the summer I'm darker than this lunatic. Stupid Cracker.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  8. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Holy shit, tampon earrings is right! If they put the next villain in brown armor, would she insist they are hispanic?

LGriffin, HistoryHound and pahapoika like this.
  9. Fuzzywuzzy

I'm really surprised she didn't remind us that all the evil Stormtroopers are white. Maybe she's saving that for her next installment.

LGriffin and Goose like this.