Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Captain Raymond Eugenio is a man of honor. A very nice man who treats everyone with respect. He is sagacious and always pleasant- a true gentleman. I suggest that he be given recognition at the next MPA convention with a plaque showing our respect and gratitude. He has taught thousands of us and as this thread shows, done it uncommonly well.This is a man that should be emulated. A very unique person. We are fortunate to experience such an exceptional, yet modest, person. Two thumbs way up for Captain Ray Eugenio.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I was giving the great opportunity to have him as my instructor in the past academy. Unfortunately this was his last. If it wasnt for the Good Captain I wouldn't have retained half of the information passed out in a "serpentine fashion". Its to bad nobody new coming through the system will not have the honor to learn from this man. If I can have half the knowledge this man has I will have no regrets as a Police Officer. Thank You Captain

·
Registered
681 Posts
40th MPOC#309 said:
Gotta chime in on this one. "My 1990 Pontiac Bonneville widetrack with 200,000 miles......, Fall River, the city of mills, hills and pork pies,...........Dowager,.............I can't do this alone-no man can, help me,...................besmirched,...............he is a fine young man, just starting to get his life together,............." I could go on all day. Gil-got any favorites? :lol:
"Hey buddy show me your FID Card.... "FDI?? I aint got no fucken FDI card leave me alone. This bullet was a gift from my dieing father on his death bed...."

·
Registered
38 Posts
Eugenio was my law instructor and I learned a great deal from him. I have had other courses and not learned half as much.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My favorite was " are you impotant with knowledge? do you not know the answer? Class help him out... come on I can't do this alone... it's far too much for one man."

·
Subscribing Member
1,004 Posts
He has a true talent for captivating, entertaining, and teaching an audience a boring, yet important subject. He actually makes you look forward to Legal Update. An impressive feat to say the least.

·
Registered
38 Posts
purse your pens and cock pencils when he's around, because his information is important. Oh yeah and as he bedazzles us with his eloquence, remember that repetition is is the mother of learning, and the father too. You can't teach this stuff, it's learned at the moment of conception

·
Registered
94 Posts
mass.police association.. honor this unique and honorable man. at a minimum, give him recognition and an award, worthy of framing, at the next convention. He is top shelf. a man of true honor and dignity, a devoted husband, family man and police officer - a man of unquestionable integrity. i initiated rounds of applause for Ray Euginio after each class he taught my academy several years ago because of my admiration for this man. he has true class.
I hope this humble man,and his family, are directed to masscops.com and read this thread so that they realize how widely respected, appreciated and fondly cherished he is to hundreds of police officers in Massachusetts... probably thousands..He won't remember me, because he has taught so many of us, but I, and I suspect you, will never forget or stop appeciating him. Two thumbs way up and a tip of the hat to him.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.