Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most police officers on the south shore are familiar with retired new bedford police captain Raymond Eugenio. he has been teaching at full time police academies, part time academies and for veteran inservice academies for over 20 years. he is still a man of honor. -had him recently at the annual inservice and respect him as much as ever.
Capatain Eugenio urges mutual respect between various agencies, is a proud familyman and a cop's cop. would be great if the MPA or the MCJTC could honor him in some way... he's a good man.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Capt. Eugenio is the best!

Can you imagine if every Chief/Capt/Lt/Sgt was even 1/2 as cool as him?
Shoot, I'd never leave the station except to go home to change clothes and for Christmas.
:D

I wish he was my uncle, he'd be my favorite! I even love him more than the MSP!
:shock:

I LIVE for in-service at Plymouth. Hey 40thMPOC! Lets drive brown sugar down to there and say hi to Ray! wadda ya think?
:wink:

·
Registered
145 Posts
"not once, not twice, but thrice!" "finding the ball pien hammer that my son made in shop class!" "the sainted sister Maria Cicillia". Ray who? Never heard of him :wink:

·
Registered
37 Posts
OK, call me the bad guy. Capt. Eugenio is a smart well spoken gentleman, however he's painful on a Friday at in-service. I'd much rather the active shooter scenarios on Friday. SORRY!

·
Registered
157 Posts
ce

Christopher said:
Don't let Eugenio see that last one.....he just might "pounce on you like a young puma."
Or..."strike you on the proboscus, letting the claret floweth forth onto the macadem." Just don't make him resort to using his jelly stick.

G

·
Capt. Eugenio is an amazing teacher and mentor. I agree he needs to be honored! Special Thanks to Ray for teaching me all I know...27th Plymouth Police Academy Class!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Captain Ray introduced me to "Chourice and Chips, from Billy's Cafe", when I was in the 32nd MPOC at Plymouth. :vcop: Did he not also get a .22 cal revolver when he joined the NBPD in 1964? He was a great instructor and would have us in stitches with his imitation of assaulting somone on O-ak street with his false teeth! God bless him!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Gotta chime in on this one. "My 1990 Pontiac Bonneville widetrack with 200,000 miles......, Fall River, the city of mills, hills and pork pies,...........Dowager,.............I can't do this alone-no man can, help me,...................besmirched,...............he is a fine young man, just starting to get his life together,............." I could go on all day. Gil-got any favorites? :lol:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
capefiveo said:
OK, call me the bad guy. Capt. Eugenio is a smart well spoken gentleman, however he's painful on a Friday at in-service. I'd much rather the active shooter scenarios on Friday. SORRY!
You are soooooo naughty! You have besmirched my great God! May you drink from the poisoned groundwater plume from Otis!!!
:twisted:

·
Registered
371 Posts
You can why? Because you're on tap,tap,tap) "Tatta Firma". (Sorry, forgot how to spell it!)

Who's up for creating a Life Time Achievement Award for Capt. Raymond Eugenio!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey MPD61! Go easy on my "sainted" Otis! (oops another Eugenio-ism) JP-8+100 isn't all that bad-just don't smoke.....MPD64-I'm with you man....LET'S GO!!!! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ray is a good teacher when he is TEACHING and not getting overly involved in his "act". There is only so much BS I can take in one sitting.

·
Subscribing Member
185 Posts
Who could ever forget Capt. Eugenio, He is a great teacher. I loved all his witty little sayings. All the memories came back to me when i read all the other posts. What was the one he used to tell the class, to get out a fresh sheet of paper???????? AAAAHHH I can't remember. It was somthing about "get a out pristine ______ _____"...... It escapes me right now.. Does anyone recall?????

Not only is he an extrodinary man and teacher but he is a riot while doing it..... I tip my hat to Capt. Eugenio :)

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
capefiveo said:
BOO HOO I feel so sorry for you! You had to actually attend training class when you were getting paid for it. :broken:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.