Reserve/Intermittent Firearm Course | MassCops

Reserve/Intermittent Firearm Course

Discussion in 'Reserve / Auxiliary' started by PiratesLife4Me, Jun 5, 2014.

1. PiratesLife4Me

PiratesLife4Me MassCops Member

I have been seeing a few classes here and there for the reserve firearm classes but nothing new scheduled since April. Does anyone know of any being held in the future? Or maybe even where to look?

Thanks in advance

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

3. PiratesLife4Me

4. TreeGuy

TreeGuy New Member

Are you in the academy now? I believe the class is now part of the academy. I went through SSPI last year and the class was optional then. Give them a call. At the time, our was open to other people who needed it. Their website is not good for info, they do not keep it current. Just call and ask for Erin.

5. PiratesLife4Me

I graduate in 2 weeks from Reading but it is not part of the academy and it isn't even offered optionally. I contacted Erin at SSPI tonight and they are not offering firearm classes right now either. Nothing around it seems...

6. TreeGuy

TreeGuy New Member

Odd I thought it was part of the new schedule. I know Boylston has a class near the end. Give them a call and see if they have firearms.

PiratesLife4Me likes this.
  7. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

No firearm training? How many hours of "sensitivity" training? Welcome to Massachusetts.

CCCSD and PiratesLife4Me like this.
  8. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Wait till the "dreamers" push yall to the back of the bus.

9. sharpie98

sharpie98 MassCops Member

Joe Picariello ([email protected]) he is having a class in July and has a few spots left.

10. LawWoman

LawWoman MassCops Member

Anyone know of any reserve firearms course coming up.

11. Roy Fehler

Roy Fehler MassCops Member

The MPTC takes the summer off, there probably won’t be anything until September unless you get something early this month.