Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help from any Trooper working at Troop B Springfield Barracks. About 0715 this AM my girlfirend (Charlene Shaw) was in a serious accident in Agawam. All I have been able to find out is that she was bleeding from her ears and being brought to BayState Medical Center and that a Trooper was on scene.

As most of you know I am currently in Kuwait. Her mother in PR. Any and all information would be greatful. I will be deciding in the next few hours wether I need to fly home on emergency leave.

To the Trooper on scene thank you for your quick response and professionalism.

Jeremie Meyer
Dispatcher
Camp Arifjan Kuwait
[email protected]

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

First of all Thank you Killjoy for your quick reply. As Always you Troopers are the best.

Charlene just got out of BMC. The bleeding from the ear was do to an external injury. She has 8 stiches. Her legs are pretty beaten up but not broken. She will be out of work for several days.

I do not know what condition her car is.

Thank you all. This was probably the scariest thing I have delt with. Mostly because I called her just a second or so after the accident and she was screaming then the line went dead. When I called back the line would not connect. Then I called a few minutes later and she was still screaming. Not an easy thing to deal with weather you are 1 mile away or 5,000.

Again thank you Killjoy the Trooper that assisted Charlene, Gill for making this an announcement and everyone else.

Jeremie

PS Sorry for any spelling mistakes. spell check not working for me.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
Oh BOY!!!

Thank-God everything is Okay! Let me say again Thanks to MCOA41 for his service. Glad his girlfriend is o.k. And I'll second his thanks to Killjoy. I had a Trooper from the STOP team go out of his way to help my wife last January during an MVA in bad weather where the driver had left scene. Thanks again, even bbelichick can be my wingman any day!

Safe and Happy Holidays to all!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Anytime, glad all is well. Have a safe happy holiday the best you can over there...

Take care,
Gil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.