Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Funny thing about Tebow-in college the media sweated him EVERY WEEK. Tebow this. Tebow that, blah blah blah. It all ended when he made an Anti Abortion ad for the Superbowl. He went from the penthouse to the outhouse. I hope he thrives under Belicheck, and makes it big, maybe he's what they need to get past the Giants in the big game. If he fathered kids with different mothers, got an OUI, or assaulted a cop he'd be an NFL Poster-boy...but be respectful, wholesome and religious, and you're ridiculed, go figure

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,756 Posts
Funny thing about Tebow-in college the media sweated him EVERY WEEK. Tebow this. Tebow that, blah blah blah. It all ended when he made an Anti Abortion ad for the Superbowl. He went from the penthouse to the outhouse. I hope he thrives under Belicheck, and makes it big, maybe he's what they need to get past the Giants in the big game. If he fathered kids with different mothers, got an OUI, or assaulted a cop he'd be an NFL Poster-boy...but be respectful, wholesome and religious, and you're ridiculed, go figure
Its got nothing to do with politics or being religious. He's a shitty NFL quarterback....period. Smh

Reactions: Pvt. Cowboy

·
Always Watching
8,292 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
He's a mediocre quarterback, at best. But my bet is Belichick has different plans for him. Belichick is well known for putting players in positions they're not known for; what if Tebow ends up on the defense?

Reactions: lofu

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,756 Posts
Relax guys. He's not coming here to play QB.
I know that. I was responding to the comment of why he gets a wrap.

I don't know of any player other player, the league has tried to hard to "make it work" with.

Reactions: uspresident1

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,756 Posts
He's a mediocre quarterback, at best. But my bet is Belichick has different plans for him. Belichick is well known for putting players in positions they're not known for; what if Tebow ends up on the defense?
Think he's going to end up offense, h-back/tightend

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Think he's going to end up offense, h-back/tightend
Agreed. It's what he does anyway at least put him where he's supposed to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lofu

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Its got nothing to do with politics or being religious. He's a shitty NFL quarterback....period. Smh
Funny, was listening to the radio and this was the subject-and it was noted if he were a Muslim, no one would say a word-oh, and he is a crappy QB-that's a given...but knowing Belichick, he got him for a reason, just have to wait and see

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,756 Posts
Funny, was listening to the radio and this was the subject-and it was noted if he were a Muslim, no one would say a word-oh, and he is a crappy QB-that's a given...but knowing Belichick, he got him for a reason, just have to wait and see
Maybe. I know for fact that people shit on shitty players. Especially ones that don't live up to the hype. Stop making this political, its sports.

Kid doesn't get a pass for being openly Christian either.

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,756 Posts
Probably one of the best college football players ever. With that being said he had the body to play full back or tight end. No chance we see him under center unless TB12 and Mallet get hurt.
Prolly one of the best overall athletes as well. Just don't believe he's an NFL player.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.