Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Had enough
3,270 Posts
They "people" are nothing but savages dressed like humans. They should be eliminated from the planet. If that makes me some sort of Racist then so be it.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,750 Posts
We should pull all of our troops out from the hell hole.. then turn it into nothing more then a sheet of glass.
Ya know after seeing that i have to agree, Pull the troops and anyone who wants something better for themselves and disintegrate the rest.

·
Get off my lawn!
3,825 Posts
Exactly, imagine the earth as a body and them as a cancer; one would need to eliminate them with a large dose of radiation!

Hey I am sorry if I have offended any one but that video infuriated me!

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
I have yet to get an adequate answer from people who bash the Church constantly about why they don't have anything to say about islam, other than we should be "tolerant of other religions." Religion should be a positive influence, not cause people to kill their own daughters.

·
Had enough
3,270 Posts
Rodney you didnt offend me I agree but I am not sorry

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
For a "Preview of Coming Attractions", you may want to read "Caliphate", by Tom Kratman (Baen Publishing). This story is set in the very near future, where the Mohammedans control Europe and the US is at war with them. It's a good story and quick read...it's available at www.amazon.com ...16 bucks, hardcover (cheap!).

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,750 Posts
I have yet to get an adequate answer from people who bash the Church constantly about why they don't have anything to say about islam, other than we should be "tolerant of other religions." Religion should be a positive influence, not cause people to kill their own daughters.
Just a side note, were not immune. The Church doesn't have the greatest history either. Even in the modern world in places like Ireland where religion has fueled violence.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I am no religion expert but I bet I could count on one hand how many
"honor killings" that have been done by other religions in modern times. I can understand terrorist type tactics (bad and pointless enough) but to kill someone over something this pathetic is ridiculous! Horrible.

G

·
There's a large mosque in my patrol area, and I know of many good, decent Muslims who are horrified and embarrassed at the way some people have perverted their religion to justify flying airplanes into skyscrapers, and stoning teenagers to death. Because Islam has no central leadership like the Vatican, it's the lunatics like Osama bin-Laden and the disgraceful leadership of CAIR who get all the media attention, and they're doing their faith no favors.

I'm Protestant, which is another faith with no central leadership, and could be loosely defined as any Christian faith which is not Catholic. However, my church has absolutely nothing to do with the Protestant whack jobs who handle snakes, or the charlatan Protestant faith healers who swindle people out of money every Sunday.

Every religion has their looney contingent; it's just that Islam's is unusually large, violent, and well funded. We shouldn't be painting every Muslim with the same brush.

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
I am just sick to my stomach. I agree with all of the above. They are nothing more than savages and cancer to this world. Why in the hell did our country get involved in that savagery. Bring our men and women home NOW. Get them out of this nightmare. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but geez this is just barbaric and definately not an isolated case.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I feel like going all Travis Bickle on their ass after seeing that!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts