Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Islam is the Religion of Love and Pace - The proof of the pudding in in the eating - See how they react in London .

A friend is dating a woman from Bristol , England . He just returned from there and said it is no longer English, the Muslims have taken it over, and the trend continues. While we want them to assimilate, it looks like they would rather annihilate.

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel

about the future of the Western World.

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London

during their recent 'Religion of Peace Demonstration.'

?

?
?
?
?
?
?
Why would anyone think

that we should be at war

with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
FW: Islam's "Religion of Peace" street demonstration!!!

Below I have enclosed pictures of Moslems
who marched throughout the streets of London
during their recent Religion of Peace Demonstration.

These pictures have never been shown
in any of our American
newspapers or television news programs
because we should never appear to offend anyone!

Why would anyone think
that we should be at war
with such nice, peaceful Moslems?!

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Those sh*theads ever want to stand up and fight, I'll take America and England at 50-1 odds. Too bad they hide like cowards and attack children and civilians with car bombs...

What kills me is what primitive cavemen these people are, yet they use the fruits of "decadent" and "infidel" West to prosecute their war. These people have invented nothing, and if it wasn't for western science and engineering they would still be living in the 12th century. They fly in Boeing and Airbus planes. Live in western-designed buildings. Drive in Fords, Cadillacs or Mercedes. Use American or Japanese cellphones. They create nothing because their culture considers a "good" education learning the Koran, and science and math to be heretical. They live like goddamn primitives, buy our modern conveniences, yet attack the culture that created them! These people are the ultimate hypocrites!

I certainly don't want some kind of "holy war" against muslims, but if they want to fight one, I say we revisit the crusades and put these people back in their place.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Bring it Haj! I fight dirty, and after you're down, I'm tossing pig blood on your worthless carcass!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts