Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe some of my fellow law dawgs can help me with this one.

I occasionally run myself throught the L.E.A.P.S comp just to see my status for the hell of it, I learned that from other cops when I first got on so now its a habbit I do now and then. Ill run an R3, KQ all that nice stuff. Well to my suprise I ran a KQ on the 15th and there are 3 entries on the my KQ that were never there before and I run one every few months and have the last 2 or 3 printouts. I was wondering if anyone has had the same experience or knows of a similar experience. And maybe which registry dept to contact as there are so many dam numbers to call.

Also did MA revamp the way it reports KQ, I ask because in 8/93 I was stopped by the alustrias MSP on the cape for 90/20,90/9 and 90/34J and attaching plates back when I was a young wipper snapper. At any rate of all the times I have ran KQs on myself over the years the 90/20 was never on my KQ and the 90/34J and the attching plates were on my BOP, now all of a sudden, out of the clear blue the 90/20 is there and the 90/34J is there as well. Any insight would be good

·
Subscribing Member
4,342 Posts
Yes Aaron, go to NEWSFILE on LEAPS and read the file on Revised KQs. Now it will show your suspension and warrant you had. :mrgreen: Just kidding. Also shows ticket appeals that were found NR (not Responsible).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.