Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching it on tv, and listening to my scanner. Be safe out there BPD and BFD.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Working the desk at Westover ARB. I'm listening on the scanner and BPD and MSP have their hands full in both Boston and Amherst. Fist fights reported in Kenmore Sq. Amherst seems mellow but the crowd as reached approx. 3,000 according to Air 4. Be safe folks.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Great night for the sox. Great work by all the agencies out in force in Boston tonight. Anyone have a complete list? Many departments seemed to be represented, and did BTD vans help move people? Hope everyone stays safe enough to make it to the parade on Friday!

·
Registered
147 Posts
=D> Great Job to night to everyone involved out there. especially to the Guy's out at Westfield State College MSP and Westfield PD. Also to Boston MSP and the other agencies in and around at Kenmore Sq.

VOR ... It's been a couple of years sice I've been out there Does WSCPD have their own riot gear know ? We never did when I was out there. We always use to have to rely on MSP and WPD before we would move in. Just wondering

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am a UMass student and I can say yes there was a lot of people but for the most part all that went on was some fireworks, toilet paper tossing, and tree climbing. All in all not much to see. (oh and of course there was the occasional girl that made her parents proud by flashing the crowd)

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Yeah Looked solid last night!
I was following it on my scanner.
Good job everyone.
It seemed quiet at Bridgewater State College.
Although a large crowd did gather in the Taunton Green.
Several units dispatched to disperse the crowds.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The agencies involved were
1. State
2. Boston
3. NEMLEC
4. METROLEC
5. DOC
6. Middlesex Sheriff
7. Federal Protective Service
8. Campus PD in Fenway area: NU, BU, etc...

Did I miss anyone?

Great job to everyone involved.

·
Registered
134 Posts
We thought so too. We were asking where the Suffolk guys were? The only answer we had was that all the arrests were being taken to South Bay, so we figured they were all there incase of a large amount of arrests. Other than that, there is no explanation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.