Recent Password Issues | MassCops

Recent Password Issues

Discussion in 'Registering & Login Troubles' started by Gil, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Last night I made a change to one of the files in the board that totally screwed up the login page.

You could not login with your old passwords and if you requested a new one well that didn't work either.

It's back up now, and for those of you that were affected and still can't log in please request a new password using the boards automated system. Your new password that will be sent to you will work this time.

Once logged in you can go to your User CP and edit your password.

Again sorry for the screw ups, still getting used to how this one runs.

Take care,
    Gil

2. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

I was shit'n my drawers at midnight last night Gil - I thought one of the SciptPunks may have hacked the new board and controled my user account.

Me Paranoid Much???:pc:

3. Gil

:beer:No just me working on the board after three or four beers.:alcoholi:

4. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

Gilzilla - were we down this morning? I wasnt able to resolve the forums page or the Masscops.com homepage...

5. LenS

LenS New Member

You weren't the only one. Gil must have been hitting the beer again! :alcoholi: And then working on the forum.

Hey Gil, next time hold off on the beer until After you get thru working on the forum, OK? :smile:

6. Gil

lol no beer today, I was in school on the Cape. Judging by the amount of database error emails I receive, I would say that we were indeed down for a while but all seems good now.