Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

real incident or is that a bite pad ?

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Kilvinsky 
#1 ·
#2 ·
If its training its unbelievably well done and looks and sounds legit. Im 50/50 on it. What kind of makes me scratch my head, other than the timing being too perfect on it is that the guy doing the crip walk around the truck, when he clears the back, why doesn't he didnt run to attack the cop if that's his real intentions. It kinda looks like he's carrying a pool noodle in his hands. Most k9 guys I know have the door popper on a remote to release the dog and seek the handler. The cop has his attention on shitbag one with his gun out so unless the cop has a pickup with the dog in the back or the window down, how did he get out? The video also has an advertisement at the bottom. If it is real..holy shit that dog is an unbelivible badass I would let him hump whatever stuffed animals he wanted.

#3 ·
This is a new response to an old thread, but sure looks real as hell to me. Thank GOD it turned out as it did. Good dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.