Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this website today....:

http://www.reaganaction.com/

I personally will not donate a penny unless I see where this is fully going...but at a time like this, it's nice to know there are some true conservatives still out trying to fight the good fight! Especially a Reagan!

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Mike Reagan has a show on Sirius Patriot, I enjoy listening to his program. Not quite sure I'm ready to share my wealth though.
Ready or not, Comrade Obama is going to spread your wealth.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta love having someone else tell you your wealthy right?

I have XM so I haven't listened to his show personally...but I have a feeling his ideas aren't too far off from mine....like I said, it will be interesting to see where it is going. I signed up for the emails, didn't donate a penny.

·
Registered
884 Posts

I love Jesse Ventura and his view on polictics. I have read two of his books and the guy makes a lot of sense.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Mike Reagan is the real deal. I support Young Americas Foundation (Reagan Ranch, history/educational programs for high school/college kids); he's involved in that. Money well spent on future conservative leaders. I'll give his new organization the once over. One things for sure, we have to remove the RINO's from leadership positions. Who thought it was a good idea to run a democrat for POTUS on the Republican ticket?

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I love Jesse Ventura and his view on polictics. I have read two of his books and the guy makes a lot of sense
+1...Ted Nugent is actually very smart also ...its basically common sense...

·
Registered
884 Posts
+1...Ted Nugent is actually very smart also ...its basically common sense...
Nugent is my hero when it comes to discussing the 2nd Amendment.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Marinecop, thanks a lot...I've got stuff to do but ended up watching a bunch of Mr. Mellow's videos. :D

Oh, and happy birthday...:pint:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts