Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Reading Police Officer Indicted

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Goose 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Greenough allegedly exited the car with both of his hands inside his sweatshirt pocket, quickly approached Drauschke, refusing to take his hands out of his pockets and yelled, “…Shoot me, shoot me…”.
Drauschke fired twice, striking Mr. Greenough in the chest.

Sounds like the very definition of community oriented policing to me, give the "customer" exactly what they want. What a cunt the DA is, this state has been a rotten festering mess for a while, but this is over the top. I escaped in January and gave the state a double barrelled middle finger on my way out. Never spending a dime here again.

#6 ·
His department never backed him from the start, 2 years unpaid is a kick in the nuts. A officer observed a suspect who is a EDP/assaultive criminal, in a vehicle. In order to prevent escape, he attempted to apprehend the subject. Could he have waited for back up? Sure, the guy could have also got out of the car and charged the officer, while he called in his location and was awaiting assistance, resulting in probably the same outcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.