Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

On a scale of 1 - 5:

• 2 - It's pretty bad, but I've seen worse.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - It's ok.

• 4 - Hey! Not too shabby!

• 5 - That is the BEST toothbrush ever! I will PAY you for that toothbrush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
I hope that where you keep it is far away from the toilet like in the medicine cabinet. Cause of not you might have a new toothpaste that you don't know about. It's called Fecal matter. It splashes up from the toilet when you flush it :-D

Scott :rock:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Foxracingmtnridr";p="60387 said:
I hope that where you keep it is far away from the toilet like in the medicine cabinet. Cause of not you might have a new toothpaste that you don't know about. It's called Fecal matter. It splashes up from the toilet when you flush it :-D

Um, thank you... FOR THAT... :sq:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Action photo for those with "oral fixations"

·
Registered
17,747 Posts

That reminds me of the Show Mythbusters They did the myth about flushing the toilet and getting fecal matter on your toothbrush. It turns out no matter where you keep it in the bathroom traces of fecal will get on it. :shock:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
npd_323";p="60454 said:
That reminds me of the Show Mythbusters They did the myth about flushing the toilet and getting fecal matter on your toothbrush. It turns out no matter where you keep it in the bathroom traces of fecal will get on it. :shock:
No... NO!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????

THAT IS F***ING DISGUSTING! :uc:

I am throwing that toothbrush out RIGHT NOW and from this point forward I am keeping the new one in my bedroom closet nestled in a toothbrush case cocooned in Saran Wrap.

But keep rating it anyway. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Just 1 question before I rate it. Is it soft, medium or firm?

Now everyone getting your mind out of the gutter. They really do come in different firmnesses?

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
ok I see ur tooth brush will be safe from poo residue, what about the tooth paste, make up, floss, contact lenses? ur not one of those poo sicko's are u?

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:up:

Thanks, EOD... now I have to take EVERYTHING out of my damn bathroom! I won't even be able to keep any TP in there because I won't feel like it's clean! :roll:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
There's nothing wrong with that toothbrush, as long as you're happy with it, thats all the matters. Although the fecal matter discussion has me concerned.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well....you've all been brushing your teeth since you've been born with toothbrushes that have been kept in the bathroom. I don't think the fecal matter has really hurt anyone.

Although I did see that Mythbusters and it was quite disgusting.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Gee.... now I am sorry I even mentioned the whole thing about the fecal matter. :( Oh well I look at it this way if most animals can eat their poo, and not get sick from it, I don't think a very very small trace of it on our toothbrushes is going to kill us.

·
Super Moderator
7,134 Posts

I don't know about you; but I rinse my toothbrush before using it. :lol:

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
mmmmmmmm......poo!

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
On a related note Hot Dogs made in NY are allowed a certain amount of rat Feces in them. It doesn't say rat feces on the package it goes under a chemical sounding name.

Yum yum want a Fenway frank Kids !!

Scott

·
Registered
71 Posts
Feces in hot dogs are probably the least disgusting ingredient. Also tuna fish has cockroaches legs in each and every can. If ones looks hard enough after you drain the water out of the can, you can see them. Protein!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.