Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

On a scale of 1 to 10, how cool is my first tattoo?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first tattoo and I'm looking for praise and approval from complete strangers online. :lol: It's called a "tryzub" (translates into "trident") and it's the national symbol of Ukraine. What do you think?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Dunnie,

Nice Tattoo! I will put mine up as soon as I can figure out how to post a photo on here from my computer.

PS...Have you been working out lately :woot: .

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh. I see you've noticed my love handles. Please don't pay attention to the flab, try to focus on the art!

And yes, I have. Time to get in shape for the summer! :wink:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
r u ukrainian? i like it, i hope u hold that yellow. this is your first tat? what u been waiting for? I wanna get something inc. my daughters names or something... any1 got a suggestions?

ps although its a small photo & doesn't reveal to much, from what i can tell you look great! i like the belt!

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
hey hooah, you should give credit to the person who u r quoting, after all that is such a great saying! iwas gonna use it but i guess u were quicker on the draw!

·
Subscribing Member
342 Posts
You say it's your FIRST tattoo. Does that mean your planning on more? And.. will we get to rate them as well?

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EOD1";p="53361 said:
r u ukrainian? i like it, i hope u hold that yellow. this is your first tat? what u been waiting for? I wanna get something inc. my daughters names or something... any1 got a suggestions?

ps although its a small photo & doesn't reveal to much, from what i can tell you look great! i like the belt!
Thanks! Yes, my grandparents are from the planet Ukraine. I wanted a tattoo since I was about 18, but I had a very hard time figuring out what to get, I wanted it to be personal and symbolic of who I am. I finally decided to get a tryzub a few years ago, but where to put it became a new issue. :roll:

Then I decided to get it on my lower back with black tribal designs on the sides, but money became an issue. :roll:

Then I decided a week and a half ago to just get it done, but then pain became an issue. :roll:

So this is my first tat, I will get the tribals eventually to accent the tryzub as a centerpiece, but only either when I can get my hands on a prescribed topical anesthetic or someone clubs me unconscious with a baseball bat. :roll:

But sure, when I finally do get that done (maybe in another 12 years or so :roll: ), you can rate the whole thing! Then that'll be it for me.

If you wanna get something with your daughters' names, how about something that reminds you of them, like a teddy bear (ok, I know that isn't at all manly, but it's just an example).

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Dunngie!!!!!!!!

Oh my Dunngie! You're so brave!

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
I work with 2 Ukrainians and they love your tattoo, also there's an Italian here (looking over my shoulder), who's going nuts over it. I think its pretty nice too.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2-Delta";p="53405 said:
Came out good, where did you get it done?
Thanks again! It's called Golden Tattoo in Salem, NH. It was a little hole in the wall joint but pretty clean and the kid that did it lined it up perfectly, which I was very nervous about.

MCOA, I knew I liked you for a reason! :inlove:

Hey Killjoy, tell the Italian I said "thank you," it was because of an Italian flag tattoo that the idea came to me in the first place! :punk: (Oh yeah, and tell the Ukies not to make this a trend, I was also going for originality!) :lol:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Was the poisonous "blowgun" and "shrunkin' heads..." included, or extra?" :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Since it seems no females have yet to comment, it looks nice. Almost looks like a celtic knot I want on my back...but 1) not sure where to put it (hubby won't let me put it on my back), I was thinking back of my neck but my entire family (both sides and his) would kill me, 2) i don't do so hot with pain....here's the two i'm actually still debating between:

See why I haven't done anything? :) Good for you though, you have more balls then I do! :lol:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.