Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

What do you think of my dog's lumpy ass?

• 2 - It's kinda lumpy, but I was too busy looking at my own in the mirror to really notice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - It is a lumpy ass. Just keep brushing her.

• 4 - Holy crap, that poor animal!

• 5 - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, put some pants on Kirstie Alley over there for Christ's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog is shedding immensely in light of the recent hot weather we've been having. I can't clean enough and she won't let me vaccuum her butt because she's scared of the vaccuum cleaner. Brushing her isn't helping much either. Her dog ass looks like a lumpy... dog ass! Rate it, 5 being the lumpiest! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,438 Posts
USMCMP5811";p="66924 said:
...We'd better ask kttref if this is OK....... kttref is the contact person for all dates on this sight. At least for Dunny's sake. 8)
Kenny - remember, I'm in NH, Kate hasn't any jurisdiction up here in the "Live Free Or Die State"... :icon_hum:

·
Out of the Loop
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Um, hello! :x If you want to do business, man, then talk to me directly! We're talkin' CASH MONEY here, G$; and that beautiful, clumped up ass of fur will be all your little buddy's (for at least a half an hour or so)! :lol:

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Seeing as I have not been around...here is how it will break down:

1) I have jurisdiction in any state I have been in....that's a few, especially considering I lived in NH for 4 years

2) Animals are different then people, I only work with people....

Enough said :) Carry on. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.