Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
NEW YORK - The rap artist O.D.B., whose utterly unique rhymes, wild lifestyle and incessant legal troubles made him one of the most vivid characters in hip-hop, collapsed and died inside a recording studio Saturday. He was 35.

Over the years, he was wounded in shootings and arrested on a veritable laundry list of charges, including menacing security officers, illegally possessing body armor, driving with a suspended license, shoplifting and threatening a former girlfriend.

It looks like Ol' Dirty Bastard will never be Old. This was the founder of the Wu Tan Clan if you are into rap.

·
Registered
455 Posts
One less druggie on the street - many more to go!

No sympathy from me. Nada. I never liked him and I hated his music.

·
Subscribing Member
453 Posts
Over the years, he was wounded in shootings and arrested on a veritable laundry list of charges, including menacing security officers, illegally possessing body armor, driving with a suspended license, shoplifting and threatening a former girlfriend.
Sounds like he was a real model citzen....Oh well one less person wasting air...

·
Registered
144 Posts
To quote Chris Rock's No Sex In the Champange Room - "ODB couldn't have committed all of those crimes.....Coolio did some of dat shit!"

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
I was watching the NY News last night when this was announced.
According to his mother or as she puts it: "his momma"; "he be called ODB, but to me, he juss be Rusty...And he was a good and generous boy"....
:roll:

·
1,334 Posts
NEW YORK -

No drug charges on the laundry list??? I wonder what drug the toxicology screen will find :?: Another rapper and upstanding citizen checks out... :alcoholi:

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
It may have been those recent big drug busts that the CG made. Hearing that was just too much and it killed him. :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
i love hip-hop grew up with it but ODB did to many drugs :shock: and thats just what happens. man 2pac, notorious big, big pun, left eye from tlc, aliyaah, rick james, and know ODB is it me or everytime an artist dies it has to be from hip-hop or the r-n-b scene. :cry:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.