Randy Quaid, wife seek refugee status in Canada | MassCops

Randy Quaid, wife seek refugee status in Canada

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Oct 23, 2010.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

VANCOUVER — Actor Randy Quaid told Canada’s immigration board Friday that he and his wife are seeking asylum from "the murderers of Hollywood" and will therefore apply for refugee status in Canada, after they were arrested on U.S. warrants related to vandalism charges.

The pair were arrested on Thursday afternoon in a shopping area of an affluent Vancouver neighborhood and were jailed on outstanding U.S. warrants.

The Quaids are wanted in Santa Barbara, where they missed a court hearing Monday on felony vandalism charges.

Randy Quaid, wife seek refugee status in Canada - BostonHerald.com

[​IMG]

2. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Further proof... That Hollywood is effed.

All I can think of though...

"Shitter's full!"

3. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

EnforceOfficer should be able to fill us in on this. :smug:

4. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

EnforceOfficer: If this happened in Canada!!!........O wait, it did? well shit, I got nothing then.

Just Playing EO:teeth_smile:

5. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

I heard Sean Penn is also thinking of seeking asylum in Venezuela

6. EnforceOfficer

EnforceOfficer New Member

lol...I don't think they will get anywhere before Refugee Board, to be granted refugee status, you gotta be from a warzone, a country with serious problems like famine or face torture /unwarranted political prosecution in a country with a dubious justice system...

7. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

Obama and the Democrats?

8. uspresident1

uspresident1 MassCops Member

Good riddance. Maybe all of the morons in Hollywood should seek refuge in other countries. Sean Penn can go to Venezuela, Wycliff Moron can go to Haiti, George Clooney can go to Sudan, etc. I cannot begin to express how much I despise the Hollywood elite. We as Americans buy their movie tickets and their DVDs and pay their 8 figure salaries and all they talk about is fixing problems outside the U.S.....Ok I got off topic. Back to Randy Quaid all I can say is....it seems he is intelligent in real life as he was in Vegas Vacation.

9. EnforceOfficer

Nah, a Justice system where everyone gets probation and made to write an "I'm sorry" letter to their victim doesn't count...

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

I agree %100, I can't stand them...An arrogant bunch there are...

Let's see how long he stays in Canada once he finds out what are taxes are like...lol

10. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

"During a break in the proceedings, the Quaids’ lawyer, Brian Tsuji approached the media to read a single-sentence statement from the Quaids. "We are requesting asylum from Hollywood star whackers," he read, declining further comment on the mental state of his clients."

That last part sums up EVERYTHING! I also can't help but wonder what kind of light bar the 'star whackers' have on thier limos.

12. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

no! cousin eddie come back! you aren't gonna get real time, and i need to see vegas vacation 2 or christmas vacation 3 before i die :rolleyes:

13. EnforceOfficer

None...British Columbia is like Ma. in the way that if you aren't a government entity, public utility, logging/construction vehicle or tow truck, you need a special permit to have even one amber roof light...

Better than the situation here in Ontario...Any whacker who has contract to salt and sand a parking lot with the mini-salters that mount to the back of a pick up will likely have a half-blue/half-amber lightbar on said pick up truck...