Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much like the "Random Song" topic, this is basically the same concept, only you blurt out what's on your mind. Hope you'll find this topic just as fun...

My random thought for the day:

Work blows immensely and I want to go home. :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
You seem to be the start-up queen....another favorite thread started by Kate??? Who knows....at least you make my name look good around here! :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kate,

My problem is I think too much - that and I'm nosey as all hell! :p :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hahaha must be the name. I'm the same way.

Like, I'm the kid that used to find all her presents, unwrap them, re-wrap them and then act surprised on Christmas...hahaha...

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
What's on my mind? I am wondering whether to get my daughter a guinea pig for Christmas. Anyone ever had one?
I had a hamster...I'm sure they're pretty close in regards to keeping them....Make sure she'll be ok with feeding(including water) everyday. Also, make sure she is willing to clean to cage every 1-2 weeks (depending on the smell). It's actually a pretty expensive pet, honestly, I ended up killing mine because I got bored with it. I just stopped feeding it. I was like 11. I think my sister buried mine and hers in the backyard...who knows.

But it was fun at first.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Was your sister's hamster dead too before she buried it????

Hmmm... random thought...

Uhhh... I can't really say right now what I'm thinking in print, so just know that I'm thinking about something I can't say on here.

·
Registered
547 Posts
My random thought...i don't want to go to this stupid campus wide holiday party. i would much rather they just let us go home early instead of making me go over there.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
female p.o.: get a Ferret...I was picking up a six-pack of cats for my rottie today and had the opportunity to meet a ferret. It was great, and know what? No mice/rats/cats or rotties will be invading your house! Just give them a "litter-maid" and if you forget to feed them...they'll forage for themselves! :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
I got a new cell phone and wanted all the latest toys like camera/radio/color screen...its got so much stuff and its so small the battery dies in an hour :evil:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Glues or adhesives tend to work in one of couple of basic ways:

Some work by "drying" out (in fact the solvent evaporates, concentrating the chemicals).
Some work by reacting chemically with the air (oxidation) to change the chemicals into adhesives.
When they're inside the tube the solvent can't evaporate, nor can the air get to the chemicals, so until they come out, they won't stick. :idea: :lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
* Why doesn't anyone ever use the chat room? :?:

* Where's the pics sections with the members here on the forum? Ok, ok, I know there isn't one, but it would be nice to get one started. 8)

* Why is my PM box always empty? :roll:

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts
A friend of mine had 2 ferrets , her house smelled like piss.... but thanks for the suggestion. I think I might just forget it, if it got loose the dog would eat it and I don't want to be the one to clean that up.......

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A friend of mine had 2 ferrets , her house smelled like piss.... but thanks for the suggestion. I think I might just forget it, if it got loose the dog would eat it and I don't want to be the one to clean that up.......
God, those things are nasty critters. I skeeve them so bad. :shock:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
female p.o.: get a Ferret...I was picking up a six-pack of cats for my rottie today and had the opportunity to meet a ferret. It was great, and know what? No mice/rats/cats or rotties will be invading your house! Just give them a "litter-maid" and if you forget to feed them...they'll forage for themselves! :D
I knew you were a fellow cat "hater"... God Love ya baby!
:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wonder if I could fit a cat, a ferret, a hampster, and a guinea pig in my microwave??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.