Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,123 Posts
Koz, the 45 uncensored version was "...at the bottom of this mine lies a hell of a man...Big John...Big John...Big Bad John...

A big hit for JD...when I was in kindergarten!

Still brings a tear to my eye...don't even start with "Boot Hill"...(Kate, not an entry...)

· Registered
4,123 Posts
EOD1, "Family Tradition" was my intro to Bocephus...how about "The Ride", by David Allen Coe?

"Planet Caravan", Black Sabbath (the Pantera version is good, too).

· Registered
4,123 Posts
Koz,

Green Grass and High Tides: Outlaws...

or "Caravan to Midnight"...Robin Trower (not to mention Whisky Train, by Procol Harum)

· Registered
4,123 Posts
Koz, speaking about opening riffs, how about "Aimee", Pure Prairie League!

The last concert I paid to see was: Charlie Daniels Band, New Riders of the Purple Sage, and Molly Hachet (first album)...the lead G for MH came out and jammed with CDB on "The South's Gonna' do it Again"! $6.50 general admin... 8)

Sorry...I forgot...the last concert I paid to see was the Kiss reunion tour (the first one) at the Fleet Center... 8)

· Registered
4,123 Posts
Koz, I can't believe you uttered the "T" word...you're showing your age, dude! Since the Christmas holiday is "earlier" each year:

"White Christmas", Bing Crosby.

Yeah, I know...Shut-up!

· Registered
4,123 Posts
Hazard, I was just listening to Gordon Lightfoot's "Summertime Dream" album (yes, vinyl) Monday night...the "Wreck" was kinda special as my family had a place on Lake Ontario and we used to watch the freighters traveling to the St. Lawrence.

Stan Kenton: "Kenton in Hi-Fi"...the whole album, but especially "Artistry Jumps"...

· Registered
4,123 Posts
Koz, nothing against your song..."Brandy"...but I'll stick withe the "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"...or Gerald Fitzedmund, whatever...!

· Registered
4,123 Posts
"Life, as a spiralling force moving through the universe...un-encumbered by modular time concepts...."

"Mexican Radio", Wall of Voodoo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.