Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I guess literate people would know by the word "police" above their pockets...lol
Ok wise ass, maybe they're just a bunch of bus drivers who are big fans of the Rock Band-'THE POLICE'!

:giggle:

·
18,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Good Movie. Steve Martin was great in it!

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Roooooxxxxanne
Not one of Steve Martin's best, but still a pretty good movie!

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
I didn't see it. I think its in my wife's chick flick section. However, I was refering to [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sgfRb5v4Fo"]YouTube - Eddie murphy -roxanne[/nomedia]

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
Ihr sprecht Deutsch auch ?
Fuck keine. dachte, ich würde Mess mit nightowl. Ich habe eine Englisch nach Deutsch Übersetzer. Ich weiß nicht, nicht mehr über deutschsprachige als ich über sprechen klingonischen.

Und noch einmal, Masscops hat eine seltsame drehen

·
18,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Leider habe ich nicht Deutsch spreche, obwohl ich versucht, lehre mich. Ich habe verstanden, was geschrieben wurde. Das macht mich stolz.

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer!

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
Alle sie deutschsprachigen Mutter fuckers essen können ein gesamtes Tasche von dicks! English mother fucker, sprechen Sie es?
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Oh well, allow me to retort.

Che cosa significa Marcelles Wallace? Che cosa è alcun paese ho mai sentito parlare. Non si parla inglese in che cosa? Egli fa assomigliare a una femmina?

·
Subscribing Member
1,615 Posts
The Railroad Cops thread just called...

It wants to know where it went off the tracks, got hijacked, and became this trainwreck?

Okay, just blowing off some steam here, I'm on-board again, everyone please keep chugging along in whatever language you choo-choose to express yourself in.

:unsure:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,768 Posts
How about getting this un-coupled thread back on the main line....

·
18,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
AMTRAK GOTS THEYSELVES A CHOPPAH????? Wow.

I gave my Dad two DVDs I got off eBay about RR cops. One was made in I believe the 50s the other was early 70s. Very good stuff. Funny enough, the first was made BEFORE his time with the NYCRR Police, the second was well AFTER his time with the NYCRR Police, yet he enjoyed both movies.

Hey Garda, thanks for CONDUCTING us back on track! I think we needed that little kick in the caboose.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts