Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MassCops Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering of anyone knew where I could find information about who has the approved quinn bill. I go to school now and Iam in my Junior year. Thanks for any information you can give. :book:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dreamer said:
I was wondering of anyone knew where I could find information about who has the approved quinn bill. I go to school now and Iam in my Junior year. Thanks for any information you can give. :book:
contact mary lou powers of the municipal police training committeeTraining Programs......if she doesn't know she will point you in the right direction......i know some schools lost accredidation........sgttrunk

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
sgttrunk said:
contact mary lou powers of the municipal police training committeeTraining Programs......if she doesn't know she will point you in the right direction......i know some schools lost accredidation........sgttrunk
What about Bridgewater State?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dreamer said:
Yes here is the link
www.osfa.mass.edu/quinnbill?id=statute

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.