Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, if you are over the age of 23 or so, are not in college, the military, or doing some hiking, but wear a "backpack" when out in public...stop it...

It does NOT make you look younger, it does not look cute, and in reality it makes you look OLDER. I saw a women in the store today, must have been in her late 40's trying to look chic with the "backpack purse".

Also note if you are an female over the age of 10, the ONLY time a Hello Kitty backpack is appropriate in public is if you are a stripper pole dancing.

EOT

·
Subscribing Member
275 Posts
FYI, if you are over the age of 23 or so, are not in college, the military, or doing some hiking, but wear a "backpack" when out in public...stop it...

It does NOT make you look younger, it does not look cute, and in reality it makes you look OLDER. I saw a women in the store today, must have been in her late 40's trying to look chic with the "backpack purse".

Also note if you are an female over the age of 10, the ONLY time a Hello Kitty backpack is appropriate in public is if you are a stripper pole dancing.
:blink: Where did that Hello Kitty crap come from anyway? I remember all the weirdo girls from high school who were on ritalin and stuff used to wear it all the time.

You should also mention those bootylicious short shorts worn by certain girls who should not be wearing them at all.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: re: Quick FYI for the ladies

Hello Kitty is a Japanese "brand" All the "big "little girls" love it...

Channy1984 said:

:blink: Where did that Hello Kitty crap come from anyway? I remember all the weirdo girls from high school who were on ritalin and stuff used to wear it all the time.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts

SOT_II said:
Hello Kitty is a Japanese "brand" All the "big "little girls" love it...
Reminds Me of Fuk-Yu & Fuk-Mi; the Japanese Twins in Austin Powers Goldmember Movie... :naughty: :icon_hum: :inlove:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
SOT_II said:

EOT
FYI, if you are a man over the age of 25 and still going into tittie bars, you are pathetic. By 26 you shouldn't have to pay a cent to see boobies whenever you want. Women are not impressed by your war stories of a funny thing that happened while at the strip club with your buddies. Stop it! It does not make you appear young and wild, it's not cute, and women don't fall for that male bonding crap.

I've talked to guys in their 40's who go to the strip bars when they should be at home romancing their wives.

Also note, strippers do not really consider you a good "friend" if you're a regular, they think you're repulsive, especially your big fat beer gut... most non-stripper women find this repulsive as well.

-OD, aka Dunny

·
Registered
533 Posts
Ladies........Dr. Bombay please, it's not the 80's anymore. Please keep the schoolgirl skirts and viynl going. Sneakers and jeans are for male cops at a cheap bar, women should not wear them !

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's prolly true also...but hell at least a strip club is a confined place.

Too bad we couldn't confine all the "wanna be a MILF so I dress like my teen daughter moms", where people would have to pay to see them...maybe the beer gut dads who find solace in the visions of what their wives wish they could look like would go there if the lights were low enough...boy that would be a really sad place...

Officer Dunngeon said:
SOT_II said:

EOT
FYI, if you are a man over the age of 25 and still going into tittie bars, you are pathetic. By 26 you shouldn't have to pay a cent to see boobies whenever you want. Women are not impressed by your war stories of a funny thing that happened while at the strip club with your buddies. Stop it! It does not make you appear young and wild, it's not cute, and women don't fall for that male bonding crap.

I've talked to guys in their 40's who go to the strip bars when they should be at home romancing their wives.

Also note, strippers do not really consider you a good "friend" if you're a regular, they think you're repulsive, especially your big fat beer gut... most non-stripper women find this repulsive as well.

-OD, aka Dunny

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
FYI, if you are a man over the age of 25 and still going into tittie bars, you are pathetic
5 more years to pathetic........woooo hoooo! :p LOL

I have never been to a strip club . I always thought of it as buying a case of blue balls and besides I am to young. :( It much much easier to turn to the black book anyway. :twisted:

most non-stripper women find this repulsive as well.
I can think of two Danvers cheerleaders that would argue with that. :icon_hum:

I find it better to acuteally get a girlfriend and feel loved. :wub: and feel like there is nothing more special than her and get lost in her eyes. :jump: :wub: :wub: Oh gosh......I should be quiet before the I show I have a soft spot. :rose:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
SOT_II said:

Too bad we couldn't confine all the "wanna be a MILF so I dress like my teen daughter moms", where people would have to pay to see them...maybe the beer gut dads who find solace in the visions of what their wives wish they could look like would go there if the lights were low enough...boy that would be a really sad place...
Uh huh, I hear what you're saying. But hell, beer guts are everywhere and there are morons out there wearing muscle shirts that think they look sexy and us ladies are subjected to the pain of that as well!

Too bad we couldn't confine all the "want my teenage daughter's friends to think I'm hot a la the movie 'American Beauty' dads + other beer gutted slobs" to a place where women would have to pay to see them, like a Full Monty comedy show sort of thing. Maybe the backpack wearing women who find solace in their own confidence to carry around that backpack wouldn't even bother going there because it's such a stupid idea! You're right, it does sound pretty sad...

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Uhhh ohhh me thinks you are a woman with a backpack.

Officer Dunngeon said:
SOT_II said:

Uh huh, I hear what you're saying. But hell, beer guts are everywhere and there are morons out there wearing muscle shirts that think they look sexy and us ladies are subjected to the pain of that as well!

Too bad we couldn't confine all the "want my teenage daughter's friends to think I'm hot a la the movie 'American Beauty' dads + other beer gutted slobs" to a place where women would have to pay to see them, like a Full Monty comedy show sort of thing. Maybe the backpack wearing women who find solace in their own confidence to carry around that backpack wouldn't even bother going there because it's such a stupid idea! You're right, it does sound pretty sad...

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
SOT_II said:

Too bad we couldn't confine all the "wanna be a MILF so I dress like my teen daughter moms", where people would have to pay to see them...
Thats it SOT, talks some shit brother!! :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Honest, and no zing inteneded, but I always thought you were a guy...I tend to think most people here are guys unless they have some obvious handle or sig or something...

live and learn...

Officer Dunngeon said:
Only when I have class (I do go to school full time). :wink: And I look cute no matter WHAT I carry! :twisted:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts

SOT_II said:
Honest, and no zing inteneded, but I always thought you were a guy...I tend to think most people here are guys unless they have some obvious handle or sig or something...

live and learn...
My signature used to read, "Welcome to the Uterus Club!" But it's not the first time that happened... :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I knew Dungie was female...I had to buy one of those backpck purses a couple years ago for a now ex-girlfriend for Christmas cost me $400 at Louis Vuitton :shock:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
Officer D.,

What's really disgusting is my ex-husband IS just like that. About a year after I left him, he started seeing a girl that was 18. They're both pigs so they're made for each other. :lol: He tries to dress like he's 20 years younger and it just isn't working. WTF is wrong with some men? I don't buy the mid-life crisis thing. I just think they're desperate. :shock: :p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.