Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
July 21?! Are you sure? That is unusual... usually they get going in the fall; tough to get students and instructors to commit to weekends in the summer months.

I know Boylston (and I thought Reading as well) were both starting up Reserve classes in early September, like they have in past years. Call Chris VanVoorhis at the Boylston Academy, he should know what is going on.

-Mike

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,799 Posts
Crvtte65 said:
Yea the FT starts the 21st, I didnt have th cash :(
Scotty-too-naughty!

I told you before to move back in with your parents/aunt/siblings/cousins/AA sponsor/priest/girlfriend/vacant dorm/refrigerator box/etc..............and get a grant/rob a bank whatever!

You MUST go! You must do it!
:shock:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Some info I received from the staff at the Reading Academy, back in early June, was that the class was filling quickly, even with all the budgetary problems (surprise to me). However, I was at a local uniform store the other day and spotted a guy getting fitted for his standard issue khakhi Dickies. He related that his department was sending him to the MBTA class starting the first week of August. He said that he was told that is the only class that is supposed to be a 'go' for the summer.

Add it to the rumor mill.

·
Registered
334 Posts
union1 said:
Last I had herd in June was only 4 were signed up.. Thanks for the info
I mentioned hearing that only 4 were signed up, to which the woman with whom I was speaking said, "I can neither confirm nor deny that." Unfortunately, she had no answers to any of my other questions either and said I'd have to try back when important people were back from vacation - Oh well.
-Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.