Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good website to get various misc Jeep parts, i.e. hinges and mirrors, nuts and bolts...

·
Registered
156 Posts
That mail order company JC Whitney has a Jeep specific catalog out there with a large variety of parts available.

I can't remember the name of the company, but there is another out there that is the equivalent to Jeeps as YearOne is to classics. Try a google search and see what you get.

I'm dying for a jeep project but I have too many unfinished things looming around. Good luck with yours

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info! I've noticed my jeep is rusting quite a bit and its only a 1998. Has anyone else dealt with this? is this normal?

·
Registered
547 Posts
My dad has a Jeep....I honestly couldn't tell you how old the thing is but he got a light bar not too long ago and had to take it off because it completely rusted out.

Other than that, he always orders his parts and accessories from JC Whitney

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy-irishman";p="63503 said:
I have a 94 and I dont have any rust on the body at all, underneath is another thing.
I should have been more specific, most of my rust ( tons of it) is the under carriage, thats really buggin' me. But as far as the body goes its in great shape, just little rust spots on the mirrors and hinges, and a couple of the screws/bolts.

Anyone have/had manifold issues?

·
At your six
209 Posts
RPD 931, I took the liberty of calling Fijols Junk Yard for you. They will be by in the morning to pick up that piece of sh*t from your driveway..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.