Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
The MSP uniform is trademarked. The troopers you see in the movies are troopers in "real life" (if they are wearing the correct uniform). So, too with "Spencer for Hire": Troopers Spellacy and Richardson appeared in that program. Obviously, Kevin Bacon was CPAC (or FudgePac, as it is known in the troops), as he wasn't required to wear a uniform. I thought I recognized a couple of former "B Troopers" on the bridge...

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
bbelichick, didn't it surface briefly as "BIS"...or is that the overall designation for the 'secret-squirrel' units as a whole? :lol:

In any event, I don't have much contact with those folks, except to map their outdoor crime scenes...we're kinda 'out-of-the-loop'...heck I don't know half the freqs the backeast troops are operating on (used to be Troop A (K) was channel 5, D (W) was channel 4, C (C) was channel 3, etc.

Now we have that new-fangled 800 MC system...which still doesn't work in Troop B (but then, neither does the low band...or pagers...or cell phones :oops: ...). :evil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.