Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I had an appeal yesterday in Barnstable DC for 79 in a 55. I'm not crossing out the $25 an said so to Judge Reardon because I believe it's altering a citation, I'll wait til the new citations come out. Judge Reardon agreed, found the guy responsible :) , but gave him the $50 surcharge. Instead of $215 the citation cost him $240 plus the $20 everyone now has to pay if they want to appeal to a judge! Almost everyone I work with are not changing it. I personally don't like being the taxman for the government :!: even for a good cause. Stay Safe!

· Registered
13 Posts
MPD61, let me guess you must be a Democrat and voted for Mr. (Taxachusetts) Dukakis. Stay confused! :?

p.s. I don't need a lecture, but you can screw the general public as much as you want, I'll go after the dirtballs. :wink:

· Registered
13 Posts
MPD61 - Well Excuuuse Me! I'm new to Masscops, I'll have to check your previous posts. I'm a Republican as well, but maybe a little more conservative (I'm Pro-Life) and although my family has been Navy, I'm a Vietnam-Era ARMYveteran.

No internal struggle here, like EsxPD319, said I agree with masstroopers1 and excuse me while I use only half of one of his sentences, "I enforce them as written".
:arrow: Yup the V still says $25!
Still Confused :?: that's all my orignal post was about :!: :!: :!:

With all the $$$ coming in from the speeding citations, think they could send the new ones out, maybe with a lidar box to check off as well!

Maybe they could add some new surcharges, think of any?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.